• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Payment Amount Doesn't Match Price (After Checkout) Rate Topic   - - - - -

• ecokate
  • Trial users
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 08:13 PM #1

I am trying to set up my payment gateway.

I have set up Stripe, and made a successful transaction on stripe, and it can see it went through in the Stripe testing data. However, there is a BIG problem...

The test item I 'purchased' with the test card was CHF 50.00, and the amount that showed up on the stripe dashboard was CHF 0.50

I then switched to live mode (with my live Stripe SK) and tested the googlepay with a real account. Same thing, the value of the transaction shows as CHF 0.50 

On the my cs-cart backend dashboard, the value shows as CHF 50.00

I assume there is some sort of decimal error happening somewhere, but I have no idea where to look. 

Any ideas?

:confused:  :confused:

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12052 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 08:26 PM #2

What is the base currency of your store?  Are your currency conversions correct?

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• ecokate
  • Trial users
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 09:22 PM #3

What is the base currency of your store?  Are your currency conversions correct?

Yes, this worked, thank you very much. I posted what I did to solve this  in the other thread (where people were also having problems with Stripe) https://forum.cs-car...t/?fromsearch=1