• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vendor Contact Information Rate Topic   - - - - -

• chitys15
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 09:01 AM #1

Hi everyone, I would like to remove the vendor contact information from the vendor extra information page, how do I go about it?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21567 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 06:18 AM #2

Hi everyone, I would like to remove the vendor contact information from the vendor extra information page, how do I go about it?

Do you mean vendor details page or vendor microstore?

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• ecokate
  • Trial users
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 06:53 PM #3

I would also like to know how to do this.

In the vendor's microstore, the vendor's title is clickable, and when you click on the title it shows the vendor's contact details, e.g. company name, which vendor plan they are on, and their email.

Neither we nor the vendor want the customers to see this information:

Example vendor's microstore: https://www.moebel-b...olster-atelier/

Example (unwanted) contact data: https://www.moebel-b...w&company_id=22

I tried hiding the 'seller information' block in the layout, but it took the description away, and all I want to change is that the name of the vendor isn't clickable within this block.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21567 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 04:51 AM #4

just edit or override the following template

design/themes/responsive/templates/blocks/vendors/vendor_information.tpl

remove link on the line #4 and clear cache

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• chitys15
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 01:55 PM #5

just edit of override the following template

design/themes/responsive/templates/blocks/vendors/vendor_information.tpl

remove link on the line #4 and clear cache

Hi I tried to do this but its still showing the email address of the vendor

<span><a href="{"companies.view?company_id=`$vendor_info.company_id`"|fn_url}">{$vendor_info.company}</a></span>

This was line 4 which I removed

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21567 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 07:19 AM #6

Try to delete the var/cache directory manually

• ecokate
  • Trial users
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 06:39 PM #7

Try to delete the var/cache directory manually

Thanks eCom, this worked for me.

I left this in line 4     <span><a>{$vendor_info.company}</a></span> because I still wanted the vendor name to appear, just not the link to their details.