• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Unitheme Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Ghiyas
  • Trial users
  • 191 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 10:50 AM #1

Hello,

Is there any benefit from purchasing UniTheme directly from AlexBranding instead of from a reseller like Cart-Power or eComLabs?

• Maefloyd
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 04:45 AM #2

I have the same question as you

• Ghiyas
  • Trial users
  • 191 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 12:05 PM #3

I have the same question as you

The resellers just pass on the details to AlexBranding. All of the licensing and downloads come from AB, so there doesn't appear to be any benefit.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21596 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 01:30 PM #4

You even receive official support from AB team if the license is bought from us or any other reseller

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• mathisbenier
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 04:40 PM #5

The resellers just pass on the details to AlexBranding. All of the licensing and downloads come from AB, so there doesn't appear to be any benefit.

There is another benefit, often when you buy a license from a reseller and  you post a problem with the theme here on the forum, the developer will try to help you fix the problem.
It happened to me with a developer, I wouldn't say his name, but you got the idea who he is