• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4.12.1 - Shipping Time & Rate In Backoffice Rate Topic   - - - - -

• mskitti
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 01:58 AM #1

I was only 1 week out to finally opening my store. I decided to upgraded from 4.11.5 to 4.12.1 before I opened. So far everything is okay ?? except in the back office when I setup a shipping method, then shipping time and rates, save it, test it and nothing in the front end. It does not work. I go in to change the rates but it is blank. All I had typed in is not there. Also, there is nothing in the search when there should be all my rate areas I had setup in the drop down so I can make my choices. Everything is setup as it should be but nothing in the search bar. I can't even click on add all, there is nothing to add.

It took me forever to setup the first rates because of the issue in the search bar. I just keeps stating "Loading". and still is. Not sure how I got the first time rates finally setup after about 18 tries. but it finally had dropped down the rate areas I have setup. Just a fluke I guess.

My shipping was working great before the upgrade.

Any help appreciated.

Kittidid

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21980 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 07:18 AM #2

Try to delete the var/cache directory manually. It helped on one installation recently to solve similar issue

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• mskitti
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 07:45 PM #3

Thank you Ecom. I did delete the var/cache folder. The rate choices do show but it will not let me select USA or any other choice.

Your help is appreciated. Just to let you know, I notice you help a lot of people and this is appreciated from all of us. You are a thoughtful and kind person.

Kittidid

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12071 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 08:54 PM #4

Selection of location tabs id via jQuery (javascript).  So if it's not working, most likely you have a 3rd party addon that is generating an error and stopping execution.  Check your browser inspector console for error (right-click select inspect).

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• mskitti
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 09:54 PM #5

The only add-ons I have uploaded are noted below.

eCom - Fly to Cart

eCom - Live Search Free
eCom - Order History
eCom - Product Gallery Hover
eCom - Quantity in Cart

eCom: Order Weight (it is uploaded but not installed)
HungryWeb - Responsive FAQs Page (uploaded but not installed)

My browser is the newest version of FireFox and I do not have an inspect option to click on.

Thanks

Kittidid

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4941 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 10:13 PM #6

https://developer.mo...n_the_Inspector

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• mskitti
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 11:56 PM #7

Yeah,

I already know how to use the web developer. I built websites years ago and used it quite a bit. However, there were no issues found.

Kittidid

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21980 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 05:13 AM #8

The only add-ons I have uploaded are noted below.

eCom - Fly to Cart

eCom - Live Search Free
eCom - Order History
eCom - Product Gallery Hover
eCom - Quantity in Cart

eCom: Order Weight (it is uploaded but not installed)
HungryWeb - Responsive FAQs Page (uploaded but not installed)

My browser is the newest version of FireFox and I do not have an inspect option to click on.

Thanks

Kittidid

Try to temporary disable all 3rd party addons, clear cache and check the result

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• mskitti
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 05:58 AM #9

Tried cache bit and it is still performing the same. Ecom, can you look into this for me for a charge? I just cannot take it anymore. Perhaps you can email me.

Kittidid

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21980 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 01:25 PM #10

Tried cache bit and it is still performing the same. Ecom, can you look into this for me for a charge? I just cannot take it anymore. Perhaps you can email me.

Kittidid

I am afraid, we have no free developers at the moment. May be someone else on the forum can help you.