Jump to content

  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wrong Payment Amount Rate Topic   - - - - -

 
  • sok777
  • Senior Member
  • Members
  • Join Date: 23-Jun 11
  • 432 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 05:35 PM #1

Hello,

 

Recently got few orders with weird amounts.

In the first case the amount received was without shipping cost, and in other case the product cost was 0 but shipping was charged.

 

I was trying to reproduce the issues but everything works perfect. Also no errors or strange behavior was noticed in logs.

 

Any ideas how to catch it? How to avoid order processing with wrong amount?



 
  • Beads
  • Junior Member
  • Members
  • Join Date: 12-Nov 07
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 11:02 AM #2

I had the same problem today - shipping was not charged - it was through stripe



 
  • ecokate
  • Member
  • Trial users
  • Join Date: 27-Oct 20
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 06:56 PM #3

I also noticed a problem with the wrong values. I am trying to set up my payments with stripe and when I tested it with google pay, the amount it should have charged was 1.00 but on the google pay pop-up it was showing only as 0.01.



 
  • tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • Join Date: 08-Nov 08
  • 12073 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 08:28 PM #4

It would help on these if you could identify the EDITON (Ultimate, MVE) where you're encountering the issues.  Also, if you have more than one currency, double check your conversion rates.  Sound like you're off a decimal place or two.


EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.


 
  • ecokate
  • Member
  • Trial users
  • Join Date: 27-Oct 20
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 09:19 PM #5

It would help on these if you could identify the EDITON (Ultimate, MVE) where you're encountering the issues.  Also, if you have more than one currency, double check your conversion rates.  Sound like you're off a decimal place or two.

 

Thanks for the idea, yes that has fixed it, but I think my problem was a different one than the OP. 

 

What I did: 

I only had one currency enabled to start with (set to 1.000 exchange rate) but it the box wasn't ticked for 'primary currency' under the 'currencies' menu.  I ticked this box and also entered '2' into the box for 'Number of digits after the decimal sign.' and now it works. 

 

I am using MVE 4.12.2