Fatal Error - Uncaught Pimple?!

Hello

Recently migrated a website to another host.

Getting a 500 server error trying to access the admin panel

Error reporting throws this up

Fatal error: Uncaught Pimple\Exception\UnknownIdentifierException: Identifier "cache" is not defined. in /home4/northing/public_html/app/lib/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php:101 Stack trace: #0 /home4/northing/public_html/app/functions/fn.init.php(854): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('cache') #1 /home4/northing/public_html/app/functions/fn.init.php(1077): fn_check_cache(Array) #2 /home4/northing/public_html/init.php(168): fn_init(Array) #3 /home4/northing/public_html/haha.php(25): require('/home4/northing...') #4 {main} thrown in /home4/northing/public_html/app/lib/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php on line 101

Any ideas please?

Hello

Recently migrated a website to another host.

Getting a 500 server error trying to access the admin panel

Error reporting throws this up

Fatal error: Uncaught Pimple\Exception\UnknownIdentifierException: Identifier "cache" is not defined. in /home4/northing/public_html/app/lib/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php:101 Stack trace: #0 /home4/northing/public_html/app/functions/fn.init.php(854): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('cache') #1 /home4/northing/public_html/app/functions/fn.init.php(1077): fn_check_cache(Array) #2 /home4/northing/public_html/init.php(168): fn_init(Array) #3 /home4/northing/public_html/haha.php(25): require('/home4/northing...') #4 {main} thrown in /home4/northing/public_html/app/lib/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php on line 101

Any ideas please?

Seems like probably your files have been corrupted during transfer. Just to be sure, but could you also remove the `var/cache` folder?

Yes deleted the cache, no change.

One thing I have noticed, the hosting server I exported the site from was on PHP 7.1 (Deprecated) - and the new hosting is currently on 7.3.

When I change to 7.1 I get a different error that states that version of PHP isn't supported and the minimum is required is 7.3 - would this point to an issue with the new hosting?

For sure, PHP 7.3 is supported from 4.11.1 onwards. If you are below that version, you should strongly consider downgrading.