How To Set The Password By The Person When Registering Vendor?

Hello Friend.

I had a question for you about creating a new vendor.
When register Vendor via:

companies.apply_for_vendor

the person will not enter the password! And its password is sent to the person by email.
How to Set the password by the person when registering Vendor?

Not sure specifically related to your question. However, I would suggest to cs-cart that anonymous users not be able to request a vendor account, but instead be required to be logged in. Then normal password creation/protections would apply.

Hello Friend.

I had a question for you about creating a new vendor.
When register Vendor via:

companies.apply_for_vendor

the person will not enter the password! And its password is sent to the person by email.
How to Set the password by the person when registering Vendor?

I am afraid, it is not possible out of the box. Additional code changes are required to do it

You could add a "pre controller" that checks if the user is logged in or not and if not, issues a notification an redirects them to the login page.

You could add a "pre controller" that checks if the user is logged in or not and if not, issues a notification an redirects them to the login page.

I think I did not mean correctly.

When registering a new vendor using "companies.apply_for_vendor", the user cannot specify a password, rather, the password is sent to his email address.
how would it be possible to let the user specify his password by himself?

Best Regards

As I said, I would require the user (who becomes the vendor admin) to be logged in. Then the password is their password.