Editing The Page Titles Position

The current CS-Cart version, allows us to add the Page Title in the Design > Layout > Default, select "Copy to other locations", so it applies to all pages. However, this is showing at the end of the page title.
For example, if I add the page title as "my_store", then the contact us page title is displaying as "Contact Us - my_store".

Is it possible to change this so all the pages show as "my_store - page_title"? (E.g. my_store - Contact Us, my_store - Checkout, etc).

A secondary question, is there a newer way to edit the Product Page Title format? The current format for products if the Page Title field is left empty, is Category :: Product Name - my_store.

Together with the above question, I'm trying to change it so the page title will be generated as "my_store - Product Name - Product Code".

I have tried to search for this, and the closest question was here: https://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/52692-how-to-use-the-product-name-as-the-page-title-instead-of-categories-product-name/, but this was in 2012.

Note: Because of multiple storefronts & languages, anytime we change either the name or the product code, we have to go into many product pages to edit them. So the preference to edit a template.

Use the index:title hook in the design/themes/THEME/templates/index.tpl file to change titles according to your needs. Or change this template directly

Use the index:title hook in the design/themes/THEME/templates/index.tpl file to change titles according to your needs. Or change this template directly

Ah, this has been a lifesaver! It took a bit of trial and error, and had to search a bit more for other variables like {$product.product_code}, but I finally got it to display exactly as I wanted. I am am sure mine is pretty basic, but it works in my current conditions.
Thank you!!