Import All The Data From 4.3.9 To 4.11.5 Possible?

As I'm being asked astronomical figures to upgrade my shop from 4.3.9 to the latest and as I'm already making peace with loosing all of my store look and feel, I ask if anyone can help me by informing if it's possible to do a clean install of the 4.11.5 and import all of the data (products, categories, customers, orders, promotions, pages, payment methods, shipments, etc.) from my 4.3.9 to the 4.11.5 and if all of the data will be imported without problems.

I appreciate any help you can give me, I have only 4 weeks to solve this problem as my server is going to upgrade to a minimum of PHP 7.1 and my 4.3.9 shop can't handle it.

Thank you,

Tania

Why not use the store import addon? https://marketplace.cs-cart.com/store-import.html

Why not use the store import addon? https://marketplace.cs-cart.com/store-import.html

It only goes from 4.3.10 (0.0.1 version short) And also, if problems show I am not capable of solving them.

No, it's not possible without problems.

It only goes from 4.3.10 (0.0.1 version short) And also, if problems show I am not capable of solving them.

This is not true. You can perform store import from 2.2.4 - 4.7.2 versions.

The steps are:

- contact CS-Cart support team and ask them to provide you with the installations package of highest versions which supports store import

- perform store import

- use regular upgrades feature to upgrade the store up to 4.11.5 version

As a new member, have a question :

CS cart multivendor :

Is there a link to find ALL the 500+ add-on's CS cart offers on one list so we can pick which we need and make them active?

The link I keep getting is only a partial list.

Thanks

What do you mean by 500+ addons?

eCom, Hi, Thanks for your help, its a general question as when you buy CS cart multivendor, they say there are almost 500 add-ons that are available to make the sight as you want, I was wondering if there is a list that one can access or archive.

Hope that clarifies my question.

eCom, Hi, Thanks for your help, its a general question as when you buy CS cart multivendor, they say there are almost 500 add-ons that are available to make the sight as you want, I was wondering if there is a list that one can access or archive.

Hope that clarifies my question.

Hm.... Where did you find such information?

Many cs-cart addons are available for reference/purchase from marketplace.cs-cart.com