Posted 04 November 2020 - 04:18 AM #1

Hi, 

I have a link that opens a dialog using the following code

{include file="common/popupbox.tpl"
        id="edit-kb-question-{$content_question->question_id}"
        act="edit"
        opener_ajax_class="cm-ajax-force"
        link_text=$content_question->question
        href="bfa_knowledgebase.edit.question&question_id={$content_question->question_id}&kb_content_id={$kb_content->kb_content_id}"}
      </td>

Clicking on the link opens a dialog with a WYSIWYG editor, defined by the following:

<form action="{""|fn_url}" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" class="form-horizontal form-edit cm-ajax cm-form-dialog-closer cm-ajax-force" enctype="multipart/form-data">
  <input type="hidden" name="question[kb_content_id]" value="{$smarty.get.kb_content_id}">
  <input type="hidden" name="question[question_id]" value="{$question->question_id}">
  <input type="hidden" name="result_ids" value="content_questions" />
  <fieldset>
    <div class="control-group">
      <label class="control-label" for="question">Question</label>
      <div class="controls">
        <input class="span9" type="text" name="question[question]" value="{$question->question}" id="question" placeholder="E.g. My fridge is not getting cold">
      </div>
    </div>
    <div class="control-group">
      <label class="control-label" for="answer">Answer</label>
      <div class="controls">
        <textarea id="answer" name="question[answer]" cols="55" rows="2" class="cm-wysiwyg input-large">{$question->answer}</textarea>
      </div>
    </div>
  </fieldset>
  <div class="buttons-container">
    {include file="buttons/save_changes.tpl" but_name="dispatch[`$dispatch`]" cancel_action="close" save=true}
  </div>
</form>

Which all works fine.    Until I close the dialog and reopen it.  When I click on the link and launch the dialog again and the WYSIWYG editor is duplicated.  I have had a look at the js/tygh/core.js file and I can see that destory is called before the dialog is closed, but it still duplicates. 

Anyone experience this or have any thoughts?

Thanks...