Product Prices Visible For Non Registered Users. How Can These Be Hidden?

Hi there, Im trying to hide certain products from customer view who aren’t registered as **microbrewery customers**.

The microbrewery products have a display product so everyone who visits the website can view microbrewery products button but not see the prices.
We have since added a 3rd level element i.e. (Lallemand & Fermentis categories) e.g. Microbrewery > Microbrewery Yeasts >Lallemand & Fermentis categories.
https://www.geterbre...brewery-yeasts/
Now products which were previously hidden when a customer did a search for the below product are now visible. e.g. Abbaye Belgian Ale Yeast 500g, the product display SKU code is (MICRO111WHSLIE) No Price
The microbrewery product with price is **now visible** on the website, whereas it wasn’t before the products were added into new categories i.e. products were divided into new categories:- lallemand category and Fermentis category.
Which will obviously pose problems if a general customer purchases a microbrewery product which is cheaper in price.
The microbrewery priced product is visible SKU (MICRO000111WHSL)@ £49.55
The general public version of the product is visible on the website SKU (GEB2343) @ £53.68
How would I hide Microbrewery (Wholesale) customer prices from the public?

I have looked through a few tutorials and there seems to be a number of ways which this might be possible. Ive tried a few but nothing working for me as yet.
I believe I can make product prices visible by making changes to user groups. But unfortunately I don’t seem to have full administrator rights. Would this make a difference?
Is there something else I can do to hide the prices from the public unless the user is a microbrewery customer?
Many thanks in advance

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 10.32.11.png

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 11.19.03.png