• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Contact Cs Cart Admins Privately Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 27 September 2020 - 08:11 AM #1

Hi there, I'm pretty new to the forum. thank-you to anyone who has been really supportive and helpful any time I've had a query. :0)

I was wondering, how do I contact moderators privately?

Many thanks

Mage

• Lufee
  • Trial users
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 01:25 PM #2

Hello, I think the ideal solution is to send an email to the support email address listed in the corresponding section.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21072 posts

Posted 07 October 2020 - 12:35 PM #3

It is better to contact HelpDesk system in this case

https://helpdesk.cs-cart.com/

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

Posted 10 October 2020 - 10:41 PM #4

Hi there,

Hello, I think the ideal solution is to send an email to the support email address listed in the corresponding section.

Hi there, I'm really sorry for the late reply. Got side tracked again. Thank-you for getting in touch. I wanted to change account details.

It is better to contact HelpDesk system in this case

https://helpdesk.cs-cart.com/

Is there any way to change account details in the forum? Rather than contacting Cs Cart?

many thanks

• kaltersia
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 06:19 PM #5

to change account details for the user you use in this forum just go to Profile > My Settings

if you want to change account setting like the  name of the domain  licensed than you have to use the HelpDesk System .

Posted 21 October 2020 - 09:23 AM #6

to change account details for the user you use in this forum just go to Profile > My Settings

if you want to change account setting like the  name of the domain  licensed than you have to use the HelpDesk System .

HI there, apologies for the late reply. I'll check the above settings. thankyou.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11808 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 06:02 PM #7

You can always report one of your own posts and then in the description put your topic to a moderator.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.