Sales Tax Report / Print Orders by State?

Hello. I need to run a sales tax report on a monthly basis for all orders from my state. (Oklahoma for example.) Is there any way to do a query for all orders from the state of Oklahoma between 02/01/08 - 02/29/08. Or any date range for that matter? I’d also like to be able to print out those specific ordres individually. Not sure if theres a way to do this built in or if i’m going to have to do a custom sql query through phpmyadmin or something. (I hope not. :frowning: )

Thanks!

Well i’m playing around w/ the sales tax reporting features and it appears i can do what i want… But some advice as this is pretty complex would be very helpful. Thanks!

[quote name='cheappartsjw' timestamp='1205294722' post='30143']

Well i'm playing around w/ the sales tax reporting features and it appears i can do what i want… But some advice as this is pretty complex would be very helpful. Thanks!

[/quote]

Hey bud have you figured out a good method for generating quarterly and yearly sales tax reports? Your help would be much appreciated.

Seriously, do you guys actually plan on running sales tax reports from a shopping cart system for compiling final sales tax form submissions?

If so, would not want to be you in a couple years!

Highly recommend that you enter your online orders into some type of professional accounting program and use that to compile your data, that’s what they were designed for, ya know! :blink: