• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"open In New Window" Does Not Work (For Me) Rate Topic   - - - - -

• hummer
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 12:00 PM #1

Hello!

I have a page link defined to be opened in a new window. I expected that clicking this link will open a new tab, what unfortunately does not happen. The link is opened in the same browser tab. When inspecting the HTML code by Chrome DevTools I cannot find the expected target="_blank".

link1.PNG

link2.PNG

Does anyone know why?

Looking forward to your answers.

Best regards

hummer

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11786 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 07:18 PM #2

Make sure you have cleared your template cache and site cache either by url parameters ?cc&ctpl or by manually deleting the var/cache directory

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21034 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 04:43 AM #3

Looks like menu does not take into account page (link) settings. Try to post it to the bug tracker

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• hummer
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 12:32 PM #4

Make sure you have cleared your template cache and site cache either by url parameters ?cc&ctpl or by manually deleting the var/cache directory

Unfortunaley, this does not work for me. 

Looks like menu does not take into account page (link) settings. Try to post it to the bug tracker

Done. Posted it to the bug tracker: https://forum.cs-car...-new-windowtab/

Thanks for your support!