• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Redis Session_Backend Internal Server Error 500 Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 09 September 2020 - 05:57 PM #1

Hello,

I've been trying to make redis work, but I have no clue what's causing errors. The only thing that shows up on login is in the attached file.

First error: array_map(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, bool given

Second error: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent 

Any ideas? The extension phpredis is enabled (I can see it in phpinfo()) and it should be properly set up

Attached File  redis error.PNG   73.31KB   0 downloads

Posted 09 September 2020 - 07:01 PM #2

Hello,

I've been trying to make redis work, but I have no clue what's causing errors. The only thing that shows up on login is in the attached file.

First error: array_map(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, bool given

Second error: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent 

Any ideas? The extension phpredis is enabled (I can see it in phpinfo()) and it should be properly set up

attachicon.gif redis error.PNG

Your garbage collection of sessions is being triggered before it has even started doing anything, which is very odd. Can you look at your session parameters in PHP info?

Posted 09 September 2020 - 07:29 PM #3

Your garbage collection of sessions is being triggered before it has even started doing anything, which is very odd. Can you look at your session parameters in PHP info?

Is this it? It's interesting that locally I have installed redis on cs cart and it worked. (with xampp on windows)

Attached File  cs cart session settings.PNG   47.02KB   0 downloads