"sorry, Service Is Temporarily Unavailable" Error

Today, without any change, my storefront getting this error.

SERVICE UNAVAILABLE Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable.

I read the similar problems on the forum, clear the cache, delete the cache folder, but nothing changed.

The error code on the homepage inside html here.

Any help will be much appriciated.

Today, without any change, my storefront getting this error.

SERVICE UNAVAILABLE Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable.

I read the similar problems on the forum, clear the cache, delete the cache folder, but nothing changed.

The error code on the homepage inside html here.

Any help will be much appriciated.

Thank you for the answer.

Actually I have not logged to the admin last 24h. And since it is a shared hosting, I can not reboot the server.

I checked with the company, they said all the files seems OK.

Interesting part is all pages are working but I am getting this error for the homepage only. I tried to create a dummy order and succeded. But the homepage still give the error. I Think that is sthg with home page settings?

problem solved.

I tried to deactivate/activate all blocks on homepage from homepage layout page.

When I deactivated the html block with smarty support, the homepage came back.

for the timebeing website works ok, but I will try to locate the reason for the error and update this post for future readers.

check your php error_log. Most likely there is a template error in your html block with smarty support.

There was an error again and when I check the files there was this code in the beginning of the file

app/Tygh/Template/Document/Document.php

I checked with the original and there is no such thing in the original. So I replaced this file with the original and it worked fine.

What type of code is that? and what should I do?

https://ibb.co/mqXGMSL

Looks like your site was hacked. Suggest you change all passwords related to FTP, cPanel, Root and any other site access methods. Disable all 3rd party FTP accounts.

Yes, most of the files was infected. I checked all my files via ESET and saw more than 50 core files and add-on files was infected.

Now, I am working on cleaning infected files and replace them with original ones.

Then will update everything.

All passwors etc, I already changed.