• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How Can I Find The Right Functions?

• bububeti
  • Trial users
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 August 2020 - 10:56 AM #1

I find a lack of description for most of the functions from the hook database.I could not post in Develope Corner for some reasons.

These are my questions: 

1) I want to retrieve all the order statuses (even the custom ones) but I cannot find the right way to do it. How can I achieve this? I was thinking about a db_query but where can I find the full name?

2) Is "change_order_status_post" called the a order status was changed?

3) Is there any way to force the customer to add his phone number by code?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21562 posts

Posted 02 September 2020 - 05:30 AM #2

I find a lack of description for most of the functions from the hook database.I could not post in Develope Corner for some reasons.

These are my questions: 

1) I want to retrieve all the order statuses (even the custom ones) but I cannot find the right way to do it. How can I achieve this? I was thinking about a db_query but where can I find the full name?

2) Is "change_order_status_post" called the a order status was changed?

3) Is there any way to force the customer to add his phone number by code?

1. Use

fn_get_statuses(STATUSES_ORDER, array(), true, false);

2. CS-Cart does not have such hook

3. Please clarify this point

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• bububeti
  • Trial users
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 September 2020 - 09:31 AM #3

1. Can I know where in docs you find it?

3. I am developing an addon and I need the phone number of the customer when he makes the order. If I am right, the phone number is not required by default. I want a solution to change it from code because the plugin will be available on marketplace

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21562 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 01:17 PM #4

1. Can I know where in docs you find it?

3. I am developing an addon and I need the phone number of the customer when he makes the order. If I am right, the phone number is not required by default. I want a solution to change it from code because the plugin will be available on marketplace

1. Just experience

3. Find phone field in the corresponding checkout block (Design -> Layouts -> Checkout) and enable the required setting

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• bububeti
  • Trial users
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 01:50 PM #5

1. Okay, I feel pretty bad rn :)))) I really hoped there is some form of docs for them. At least a list with them or a place to see them all