• You cannot reply to this topic

Bcc Rate Topic   - - - - -

• iinu
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 10:18 AM #1

Hello,

I would like to send with each customer mail for a specific event (in this was "order shipped") a email in bcc (this triggers an automatic email for shop reviews 7 days after that mail). But where can I do this?

Thnky for your help!

Bernhard

(MV 4.11.4)

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22247 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 05:51 AM #2

It is not possible out of the box. Additional code changes are required

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12107 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 11:32 PM #3

You can use our EZ Auto Mailer addon: https://ez-ms.com/auto-mail.html

Docs are at: https://ez-ms.com/docs/auto_mail.pdf

It will let you send a transactional email some number of days after an order is changed to specified statuses.  It also handles form inquires, new profiles, abandoned carts, etc.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• iinu
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 04:16 AM #4

I really would like to add this feature without an addon. @ecomlabs: could you handle this for me?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22247 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 04:50 AM #5

Yes, we can make this modification for you on the paid basis. But the solution from @tbirnseth will be cheaper 

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• iinu
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 09:19 AM #6

ist the addon not a little bit "overdone" because I need only the standard mail to the customer (status: shipped) also sent to a fix email in bcc?

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12107 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 07:10 PM #7

You can enable/disable whatever features you want and not setup any automatic admin tools.  You might find over time that you use more and more of it's features if you are interested in regularly maintaining your site.  Hard to spend less and have so many options....

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.