Automated Product Image Cropping

Hello,

Could you please advise what is the best way how to ensure all uploaded product images have the same image ratio and size? This is clearly to ensure that the front end looks professional.

Ideally by forcing a manual crop to a pre-defined size and ration during each image upload, or by implementing an (intelligent) auto-cropper. I have found a couple of auto/crop add-ons, but also several bad reviews talking about "broken sites" and other issues.

Hence any first hand recommendation would be great!

Thank you!

May be the following module can help you

https://marketplace.cs-cart.com/cs-cart-smart-image-cropper-add-on.html

When Airpl4ne said :"I have found a couple of auto/crop add-ons, but also several bad reviews talking about "broken sites" and other issues." he was surely talking about this addon.

When Airpl4ne said :"I have found a couple of auto/crop add-ons, but also several bad reviews talking about "broken sites" and other issues." he was surely talking about this addon.

In this case hire someone to create such a module for you. I do not know modules similar to this one

Thank you both for the posts!

eComLabs, I have seen a lot of good posts from you on the Forum. Could you please send me an indicative offer for a plug-in, that would allow for cropping of (1) vendor logos (invoice + store logo), (2) vendor store banners, and (3) product images to a predefined ratio? Imagine a Facebook-like cropping as an example, where a pre-defined rectangle shows up during a profile photo upload, which allows the user to simply crop the image. I am stating the obvious, but all of the 3 would have different image sizes.Thank you in advance if such work interests you!

At the moment we have no free developers due to high popularity of our services. Try to contact Cart-Power team and ask them to rework their module according to your needs

At the moment we have no free developers due to high popularity of our services. Try to contact Cart-Power team and ask them to rework their module according to your needs

? !!!!
If I understood correctly Airpl4ne wants an addon from scratch and custom development. Maybe also that Cart-Power team do not have free developers due their high popularity of their services !!!!!!!

Thank you both once again.

Yes, I will ask Cart-Power to give me a quote. On the other hand, I would like to have an estimate from you - eCom Labs as well, as I regard you as highly skilled developers and I have had, unfortunately, multiple strange issues with Cart-Power addons lately. Hence, could you send me a rough estimate for the aforementioned work and tell me when you would have available ressources to do the job? Thanks!

Yes, I will ask Cart-Power to give me a quote. On the other hand, I would like to have an estimate from you - eCom Labs as well, as I regard you as highly skilled developers and I have had, unfortunately, multiple strange issues with Cart-Power addons lately. Hence, could you send me a rough estimate for the aforementioned work and tell me when you would have available ressources to do the job? Thanks!

Please check PM

Please check PM.

We have also sent you a message.

Best regards,

Alt-team.