• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Promotions Discounts Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3365 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 06:03 AM #1

Is there a way to offer a promotion cart subtotal discount but so products that were affected by quantity discount or list price / price discount would be skipped, ignored ?

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11766 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 04:20 PM #2

You'd probably have to do a hook to get this type of conditional bonus.  If your discounts were by promotion, you could always set the "stop processing" checkbox to prevent further promotion calculation for those promotions.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3365 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 05:30 AM #3

If I have a product that has say

qty 1 - 10$

2 - 9$

5 - 8$

So I do not want some cart subtotal promotion to be applied to any qty 1+ price

You'd probably have to do a hook to get this type of conditional bonus.  If your discounts were by promotion, you could always set the "stop processing" checkbox to prevent further promotion calculation for those promotions.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11766 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 06:24 PM #4

Isn't there a quantity condition that you can use for NOT?  I.e. either Quantity == 1 or Quantity NOT GREATER 1?  Would need to be a cart promotion and should update anytime there's a change to the cart.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.