• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sku For Different Options Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Ayoubme
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 08:54 AM #1

Hello,

I have a question about how to put an SKU for every option in the product cause every one have a different code ?

also i want to ask about the ability of making that SKU code available for the customer.

thanks!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22192 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 01:27 PM #2

What version do you use? SKU for options are available through option combinations. But this functionality is outdated now

Please pay attention to product variations

https://docs.cs-cart...variations.html

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• Ayoubme
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 05:42 AM #3

i am using the latest version of Cs-Cart 4.11 

so i was already done with my products but what i need is that how to add different code to each option in a certain product 

if there is an add on or something or even using putting that code place in the options menu, like that 

thanks!

• Ayoubme
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 06:30 AM #4

hello,

i have one more question about the Cs-Cart, actually the website is getting slower and slower and some times when i upload images for a certain product it gives me bad gateway 

so what can be the problem , is it the cloud space?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22192 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 02:04 PM #5

so i was already done with my products but what i need is that how to add different code to each option in a certain product 

This is not possible with options in your version

i have one more question about the Cs-Cart, actually the website is getting slower and slower and some times when i upload images for a certain product it gives me bad gateway 

It is hard to say. Examination is required

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12091 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 06:47 PM #6

Check/clear your cs-cart 'logs'.

Run a browser inspector (usually right-click/inspect) and look at the network tab as you refresh the page.  See where the longest times are and go from there.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.