• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Add-On "access Restrictions": Ip Filter Not Reachable? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• hummer
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 06:19 AM #1

Hello!

Based on the Document "How To: Make Your Store More Secure" (https://docs.cs-cart...l/security.html) I tried to set up an IP filter in step 5 "Use Access Restrictions".

According to this document (https://docs.cs-cart...ict_access.html) I activated the option "Allow login to the admin area from specified IPs only".

So far, so good. After a refresh of the site I was expecting the plus Icon (+) in order to reach the IP from and IP to fields.

Could you please assist me: where is the + icon (please refer to the attached screenshot)?

Best regards
hummer

Attached Thumbnails

• access restrictions.PNG

• soft-solid
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1204 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 07:54 PM #2

Hello

You should go in menu Add-ons->Access restrtiction where you can define IP addresses. If you do not see the + sign, check if you have any ad blocker installed (adblock or uBlock)

Best regards

Robert

Team of SoftSolid
cs-cart.pl, marketplace

We specialize in creating the highest quality addons, safe, useful and flexible

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20775 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 05:53 AM #3

Also possible issues

- store-front is selected with multiple store-fronts. Select All store-fronts option

- you are logged in under restricted admin account

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• hummer
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 01:50 PM #4

Thanks for your support!

It was confusing to me that the option to filter IPs is getting activated here ("red" in screenshot)

Add-ons -> Manage add-ons -> Access restrictions --> Settings (checkbox "Allow login to the admin area from specified IPs only")

But the configuration of the IP (range) itself is maintained there ("blue" in screenshot)

Add-ons -> Access restrictions --> Administration panel

Best regards

hummer

Attached Thumbnails

• access.PNG