• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Backlinks Creation Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 23 July 2020 - 05:32 AM #1

Hi all,

I am starting new business I have optimized the site as well but I want quality backlinks to my site. How to get them,

Can anyone tell me how to generate natural and quality backlinks?

• deepalik
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:33 AM #2

The effective way of creating quality backlinks is guest posting which will boost your ranking of a website in a search engine.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11660 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:40 PM #3

Go to every major site (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.) and create a post that has a link to your site.  Best if you can get your friends to like the request and better yet if they click the link.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:44 PM #4

Hi all,

I am starting new business I have optimized the site as well but I want quality backlinks to my site. How to get them,

Can anyone tell me how to generate natural and quality backlinks?

This is quite a dangerous area. Creating backlinks manually by means of posting on social media and such, if done too rapidly, will get you blacklisted by google. It is best to slowly build this up in a year or so, starting from 1 or two per week, to eventually a few hundred per week.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11660 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 07:53 PM #5

Won't get you blacklisted to create a business presence on main Social Media sites.  If you create that presence and then get 100's of links-in from those sites then yes, that will throw a flag up.  But we're talking about consumer operations like friends and family. Voilume will never be enough to get you flagged.

You should also add paid search results in all the major search engines for your site.  To make it effective, you should bid high for the first couple of weeks on your primary keywords. Then you can lower bids after you get an initial presence.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4797 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 12:16 PM #6

What Tony says is correct, but seo is a complex thing, and a sure fire way to lose is to aim to please the bots or google. Dont even think about manually creating hundreds of backlinks or using companies that say they can do that.

grow it naturally, aim to make it easy and interesting for customers, the longer they stay the more google thinks HMMM interesting.

Google follows people.

Obvioulsy if you are in a market that isn't crowded then you will stand out more,  but other than watching your competitors and being better than them for your customers is the way. 

Social media links make your site more "visible", fresh new content makes it more interesting, and in depth, product category and product descriptions make it more focused on what you are about.

It cant be rushed these days, its all about rich, informative content, blogs, social, videos, reviews, and on and on and on.

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2