Backlinks Creation

Hi all,

I am starting new business I have optimized the site as well but I want quality backlinks to my site. How to get them,

Can anyone tell me how to generate natural and quality backlinks?

The effective way of creating quality backlinks is guest posting which will boost your ranking of a website in a search engine.

Go to every major site (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.) and create a post that has a link to your site. Best if you can get your friends to like the request and better yet if they click the link.

Hi all,

I am starting new business I have optimized the site as well but I want quality backlinks to my site. How to get them,

This is quite a dangerous area. Creating backlinks manually by means of posting on social media and such, if done too rapidly, will get you blacklisted by google. It is best to slowly build this up in a year or so, starting from 1 or two per week, to eventually a few hundred per week.

Won't get you blacklisted to create a business presence on main Social Media sites. If you create that presence and then get 100's of links-in from those sites then yes, that will throw a flag up. But we're talking about consumer operations like friends and family. Voilume will never be enough to get you flagged.

You should also add paid search results in all the major search engines for your site. To make it effective, you should bid high for the first couple of weeks on your primary keywords. Then you can lower bids after you get an initial presence.

What Tony says is correct, but seo is a complex thing, and a sure fire way to lose is to aim to please the bots or google. Dont even think about manually creating hundreds of backlinks or using companies that say they can do that.

grow it naturally, aim to make it easy and interesting for customers, the longer they stay the more google thinks HMMM interesting.

Google follows people.

Obvioulsy if you are in a market that isn't crowded then you will stand out more, but other than watching your competitors and being better than them for your customers is the way.

Social media links make your site more "visible", fresh new content makes it more interesting, and in depth, product category and product descriptions make it more focused on what you are about.

It cant be rushed these days, its all about rich, informative content, blogs, social, videos, reviews, and on and on and on.

About social media links - from what I've heard Google doesn't take them 'seriously', right? Then one should really opt for guest posting and other means of getting backlinks.

About social media links - from what I've heard Google doesn't take them 'seriously', right?

wrong

wrong

So they are of the same value as any other? And will be helpful to the website not just in terms of new visitors?

Try to build assets for your website (like infographic, survey, information guide etc) to earn natural link from your related niche. After that try guest posting, other lota of link building statergy

To do this, you need to build a set of satellite websites or join forum systems connecting with the product field you are trading.

Hi all,

Try Medium & social media sites to get more high quality traffic & backlink to your site

I would advice you to make valuable info graphics related to your content. In that way, you will get backlinks solely because of that backlink.

I'm facing issue in creating quality backlinks, especially in guest post. Your kind suggestions will be appreciated.

search for your competitors first, try to create backlinks as they are doing, this will help you to compete them, try to make natural backlinks, guest post, links roundups, are the best practices in 2020.

Yea, I would also recommend that you make the most natural backlinks because as Time is passing, Google is becomming a beast in detecting what's natural and what's not. So I say, keep the Links as legit as possible.

And also, when you open a new site, always look for the links because I have seen this one thing that after 3-4 months when the website start to get in the rankings, a lot of spam links start to build automatically!

When you see those spam links, just get rid of them asap.

Hope it helps :)

If you want to rank your website quickly and safely, then contextual backlinks will help you a alot. All you need to do is the extract the list of backlinks of your competitor and check if he is getting any contextual links. Now write a responsive email to that blog or website from where your competitor is getting contextual links. Normally they charge few dollars (20 to 100) for giving link.

Hi all,

Hey there,

To get high quality backlinks on your website you should work on these:-

1. Publish high quality content

2. Apply Broken-link building technique

3. Analyze and monitor competitor mention

4. Make it easy to link your content

5. Backlinks through Images and Infographics

6. Guest Blogging

7. Build internal links

Above these are the best techniques to get high quality backlinks on your website.

This is quite a dangerous area. Creating backlinks manually by means of posting on social media and such, if done too rapidly, will get you blacklisted by google. It is best to slowly build this up in a year or so, starting from 1 or two per week, to eventually a few hundred per week.

I agree, this is the most important thing - creating the backlinks slowly if you are doing it manually. Also, I would like to add that you should check the spam score of the website you are about to create a backlink on.