Changing The Main Image Of The Product

I have a question about product option combination because I have products of makeup and I want the main image changes as the I choose an option but I don't have the product option combination what can I do

if you have a look at the image u can see I only have one main image and the options are images with the degree of the color but when I choose an option the color of the main product in the main image doesn't change so how can I link each option color to a new product image

Hello,

Which version of CS-Cart are you using? In newer versions of CS-Cart, product options are deprecated.

To set different image of product for each combination of options, you should use product variations - they base on features, but have the same functionality as options and allow you to set separate price & image for each combination. As far as I know, there's no way to link product options to images in newest releases of CS-Cart.

If you have more questions about how do variations work, feel free to ask me.

Best regards,

Robert

actually what i want is making the degree of the color appear in the options but when u click u see the product image not the color look at the screenshots please

if you see the first image includes a picture of the product and in the right side there are degrees of the colors available when u click on one of them the image on the left side changes to that color that feature is not available in variation

so what can i do?

i am using cs cart the latest version

Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 2.16.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 2.16.25 AM.png

One of the ways to implement.
You can try using product thumbnails. They are located here: Editing product → Options → Option combinations → upload them manually. Product thumbnails were removed in version 4.8.1 https://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/51262-try-it-early-drag-drop-product-images/. But they remain in the core and in some places. You will also need to modify the display of thumbnails in the necessary place.
PS: Options combinations have also been removed in version 4.10.1 https://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/54816-option-combinations-to-be-removed-in-4101/. It is recommended to switch to variations.