Looking For Programmer

Hello everyone,

We're just starting with Cs-Cart Multi Vendor and are looking for someone who might be able to help us with some smaller programming projects on an as-needed basis.

Since we need to address some issues or implement smaller changes to the front/backend, we're looking for a freelancer or company who knows the Cs-Cart software and might be able to assist us in realising such changes.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Paul Cichy

Hello,

We have a Dedicated Developer service for such cases. This service is great when you don't have a detailed technical task or need a constant technical support for your webshop.

In case you have any questions, please contact us.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

Hello everyone,

We're just starting with Cs-Cart Multi Vendor and are looking for someone who might be able to help us with some smaller programming projects on an as-needed basis.

Since we need to address some issues or implement smaller changes to the front/backend, we're looking for a freelancer or company who knows the Cs-Cart software and might be able to assist us in realising such changes.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Paul Cichy

Hello. We are gold partners of CS-Cart with 8 yrs experience. Will be glad to work with u. Sent PM.

You can click the get-a-quote link in my signature and will be happy to give you fixed bid quotes for your upcoming projects.