Add Password Filed To Vendor Application Form

Hello,

I want to add password field to registration form for vendor and disable auto generated password ,

so the vendor can write his own password in registration form instead receiving it and change it in the first login.

Thanks

see attached image

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is not possible without code modification. Vendor administrator always receives randomly-generated password for security reasons.

Best regards,

Robert

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is not possible without code modification. Vendor administrator always receives randomly-generated password for security reasons.

Best regards,

Robert

Ok sir,

If you guide me i can modified code .

Thanks

Hello

The vendor administrator account is created when the vendor is accepted. You need to handle the hook in the function fn_update_user and try to change the password to your own when creating the user.

Best regards

Robert

Hello

The vendor administrator account is created when the vendor is accepted. You need to handle the hook in the function fn_update_user and try to change the password to your own when creating the user.

Best regards

Robert

Thanks,

Please guide me to the path of file contain that function.

Hello

/app/functions/fn.users.php

Best regards

Robert

Hello

/app/functions/fn.users.php

Best regards

Robert

Please need some extra help please.

Hello

Please write what information you need.

Best regards

Robert

Hello

Best regards

Robert

Hello,

I need guide to the specific block that contain generated password for new vendor in function.

Thanks

Hello

Best regards

Robert

Thanks a lot, you are great ,

I did it , now i added password field to vendor application form from administrator>>profile fields, and i want to read value from that field and put it in password parameter , so please guide me how to read value from field in back end.

Thanks again

Hello

In table cscart_profile_fields_data you have information about the values in the form fields.

Best regards

Robert

Hello

In table cscart_profile_fields_data you have information about the values in the form fields.

Best regards

Robert

Thank you i got it, but i need to get value from this table and use it in php file, how can i do it?

Hello

You must do this with a sql query. Have you already written add-ons for CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor? Do you have any experience in this?

Best regards

Robert

Hello

You must do this with a sql query. Have you already written add-ons for CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor? Do you have any experience in this?

Best regards

Robert

Thanks for cooperation,

No didn't wrote add-ons but i can do it if you little helped me, I already found in php file where to put code and i found the table in database,just remain code to read data from database table and get value from it.

Thanks again

Hello

To do, what you want you have to write some code. In addition to reading the password, you must encode the password and save it to the database. We will write such an addon and let you know (after the weekend).

Best regards

Robert

Hello

To do, what you want you have to write some code. In addition to reading the password, you must encode the password and save it to the database. We will write such an addon and let you know (after the weekend).

Best regards

Robert

I can encode it just need the code that read it from database.

Hello

$field_id = "id profile field";

$company_id = "company_id";

$password_from_form = db_get_field("SELECT value FROM ?:profile_fields_data WHERE object_type = ?s AND field_id = ?s AND object_id =?i", "V", $field_id, $company_id);

Best regards

Robert

Hello

$field_id = "id profile field";

$company_id = "company_id";

$password_from_form = db_get_field("SELECT value FROM ?:profile_fields_data WHERE object_type = ?s AND field_id = ?s AND object_id =?i, "V", $field_id, $company_id);

Best regards

Robert

Thanks Mr. Robert i will test it and tell you the result.

Thanks

Thanks Mr. Robert i will test it and tell you the result.

Thanks

Hello,

I do what you tell me and the password is empty !

I thinks because that block of code cant retrieve values for field_id and company_id so please help me to do this please.

Hello

Please check in table cscart_profile_fields_data is there any saved password you entered when filling out the form.

Best regards

Robert