• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How To Remove Or Amend Data Displayed On Product Rate Topic   - - - - -

• AMB
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 01:39 AM #1

We are currently using version 4.11 of CS-Cart.

When selecting a product from either the Homepage or the menu bar, when the product appears on screen it displays data which we would like to either remove or be able to change. 

I attached 3 screen shots.

Screen shot 1 - Is the Homepage and highlighted on this page is the product I selected

Screen shot 2 - This is the page displayed after the initial selection. Highlighted is the text i would like to remove or amend.

Screen shot 3 - Is the page where the customer can select the exact product they require.

I have also attached a subset of our import file for the product in the screen shot.

Can anyone advise how to amend this?

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails

• Homepage.png
  • Product Selected_LI.jpg
  • Exact product.png
  • Import file.png

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11642 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 05:41 PM #2

If you are a semi-developer and are familiar with using cs-cart hooks, you can modify most product data using one of the hooks in the design/themes/responsive/templates/common/product_data.tpl file.  If you don't have development skills, then suggest you hire a developer who is familiar with cs-cart and it's quirks.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.