• Create Global Tabs
  • Upload Thumbnail and Detailed Images
  • Compatible with Light Box Mod
  • Apply Tabs as Link
  • Compatible only with v.1.3.5+
  • Basic/Default Blue skins in both customer/admin areas

Detailed information available at:

http://www.snorocket.com

Product Tabs 1.0 was developed by the CS Mod Club, the CS Mod Club is a group of CS users who pool our resources together to develop Addons to be distributed to club members, we accept donations to join the club which go towards the development of this Addon, donations can be made to paypal@snorocket.com and will be allocated to the development of Product Tabs 2.0 for v1.3.6

Hi snorocket

The tabs are excellent, not one problem so far. Many thanks to yourself, zeke and mob.:rolleyes:

I have another graphics mod to post soon, The ultimate ‘lightbox’ mod, Forget lightbox, thickbox, mediabox, slimbox etc. this one beats them all, Cleanly coded, [COLOR=Red]cross-platform[/COLOR] and [COLOR=Red]standards based, [/COLOR]product images and product video’s.

Also that tooltip i never continued with.

sweet lets call it zarbox

Thanks for your hard work sno and everyone else.

I was able to get it up and running on the first try which is amazing as I am a complete newb.

I was bummed out that my greybox wasn’t working but now I’m excited about your zarbox mod. Especially the [QUOTE]product videos[/QUOTE] part. Can’t wait.

[quote name=‘snorocket’]sweet lets call it zarbox…[/quote]

All in favour :slight_smile:

Thanks for the Tabs sno, yet to install it but regardless thanks for getting it done!

[QUOTE]sweet lets call it zarbox…[/QUOTE]

L O L :rolleyes:

sno - does this mod work in 1.3.5 sp2? Sorry I read most of the posts regarding this but couldnt determine if in fact it was or not - I would be interested in paying for this - please let me know how if this is the case

Thanks in advance

yep, it work’s in 1.3.5+

sno, Images (thumbnail and/or larger) how work with product tabs ?

Detailed information available at:

http://www.snorocket.com

not found any information about image / product tabs use…

please take a look at the pictures, pictures are worth a thousand words…

this thread has all the information you need, already posted above:

Features:

• Create unlimited Product Tabs
  • Create Global Tabs
  • Upload Thumbnail and Detailed Images
  • Compatible with Light Box Mod
  • Apply Tabs as Link
  • Compatible only with v.1.3.5+
  • Basic/Default Blue skins in both customer/admin areas

I have installed the Product Tabs purchased from Sno. I could not use the admin to upload to the database because it kept throwing me errors every time I tried, so I logged into phpMyAdmin and ran the sql file myself.

I then uploaded all pages into my store directory addons and basic skins directory. I am using the basic for website and admin. Are any files I uploaded need to be permissioned? I have uploaded 4 times. I cannot seem to get this mod installed correctly or something. Not really sure what I am suppose to be viewing in the admin. I have the Global Product Tabs in the right hand side CMS menu.

I click on Manage Products from the left hand side menu, then click on the Product Tabs Tab and there were already 3 tabs showing (Description, Images and Send to Friend). They do not have check boxes beside them so I cannot delete them or edit them. If I create a tab, then the check box appears along with details link beside it. However, there is nowhere I can edit the tab I just created. I click on the details link and I am taken to another page that states the path is “Home > Manage products > My product entry > Images” and in the window it only says “Welcome Text”. No images or nowhere to edit the information.

I don’t know, something just doesn’t seem right with the way it is showing in the admin. It shows fine in the store though.

Can someone please help me get this mod running properly?

Thanks,

MaryMae

What version of CS are you using? this will only work on 1.3.5sp2, if you want me to fix it you’ll need to create me a CS admin account, you shouldn’t getting any errors when updating the database through the CS-Cart admin panel, most likely the templates you uploaded didn’t upload or didn’t overwrite the existing files, you have to over-right the existing files for this to work, your getting the welcome text because the addon can’t find the template file, which means it’s not their, it’s missing or has not been uploaded, PM me the details of your admin login and I’ll fix it, Thanks - Sno

[quote name=‘snorocket’]the product tabs addon is installed correctly otherwise you would’nt see anything, are you not seeing the Product Tabs “tab” as shown in the referenced picture?

[url]http://www.snorocket.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/admin_side_product_tabs.png[/url][/QUOTE]

It looks the same except for the Global Products Tabs (dimensions). This page doesn’t have that part showing.

the dimensions and specifications tabs are just example tabs created with this addon, what do you mean delete the original product tabs pages, you should’nt of had this mod already installed, it’s brand new, all you need to do is upload the files and over-right the existing ones…

look in …/skins/basic/admin/addons/product_tabs/(files) and make sure their are 6 .tpl files in here…

lol…oops i just accidently edited your post…that’s funny, oh well, look and see if that helps

[quote name=‘snorocket’]lol…oops i just accidently edited your post…that’s funny, oh well, look and see if that helps[/QUOTE]

Yes, there are 6 .tpl files in that directory. When I downloaded this ecommerce software. I already had tabs existing, but it wasn’t quite the same as yours. I never installed any mods except yours. My store is not open yet and far from it. I am just trying to get your Product Tabs to work properly.

Thanks for helping. I appreciate it Sno. Any other suggestions?

I won’t be able to know what’s going on without having access to the cs-cart admin panel, can you check to make sure you uploaded content.tpl from the product tabs download, the file should be located at skins/basic/admin/content.tpl

[quote name=‘snorocket’]I won’t be able to know what’s going on without having access to the cs-cart admin panel, can you check to make sure you uploaded content.tpl from the product tabs download, the files should be located at skins/basic/admin/content.tpl[/QUOTE]

I can email you that. Do you want me to email you the login info?