Consumer To Consumer Marketplace?

Hello,

I would like to ask if anyone here runs a consumer to consumer marketplace? Where private sellers (as opposed to businesses) are selling physical products (used/2nd hand items for instance).

I'd like to hear how who manage seller registration and product upload and the seller "admin" meaning the place they can see their listings and orders. Right now MV is very business oriented I'd say, in a kind of old fashioned way. I'm looking for something simple and intuitive as Vinted.

thanks in advance

Hello,

I would like to ask if anyone here runs a consumer to consumer marketplace? Where private sellers (as opposed to businesses) are selling physical products (used/2nd hand items for instance).

I'd like to hear how who manage seller registration and product upload and the seller "admin" meaning the place they can see their listings and orders. Right now MV is very business oriented I'd say, in a kind of old fashioned way. I'm looking for something simple and intuitive as Vinted.

thanks in advance

Hi entire,

technically it is possible to use cs-cart mv as classified ads according to several developers that I had contacted before. But for that it will be necessary to spend a lot of money for a custom development in addition to the cost of the cs-cart license.

You can also activate Catalog mode and Allow users to apply for vendor account if you don't want to invest in a custom development more suitable for a classified site.

Hi entire,

technically it is possible to use cs-cart mv as classified ads according to several developers that I had contacted before. But for that it will be necessary to spend a lot of money for a custom development in addition to the cost of the cs-cart license.

Hi,

Thanks. Have you developed something similar? I have already purchased the licence so I'm somehow stuck with this platform for now!

You can also activate Catalog mode and Allow users to apply for vendor account if you don't want to invest in a custom development more suitable for a classified site.

Hi again,

Not sure what Catalog mode is? I have tried the option you mention and it's still a bit "heavy" from a user experience point of view...

Hi again,

Not sure what Catalog mode is? I have tried the option you mention and it's still a bit "heavy" from a user experience point of view...

Hi,

Catalog mode is used if you do not want to accept payment through your website and let users to come to an arrangement on the method of payment and delivery.

And yes, it's a bit heavy for the model of your project, maybe you can deactivate tabs and features you don't need with this addon: https://marketplace.cs-cart.com/blocking-tabs-and-parts-of-page-editing.html

I feel This should be just integrated , it should not be a add-on

I feel This should be just integrated , it should not be a add-on

I agree :) It should be something integrated in the platform...