Export Not Working?

Hi,

I am trying to export some data from my live site and it just seems to hang on the processing screen. I've been able to export many times before in the past, but it doesn't seem to do anything now. My live site is on v4.9.2 SP1. For example, even if I try to export 1 order or 1 customer, it does nothing.

I have also tested this on my development server, which runs on v4.8.1 SP1 and this also seems to have an issue, which makes me think it isn't anything on my servers/sites. Nothing has been installed or changed recently.

Any advice?

Try to check server error logs. Possibly you can find error details there

Hi!

We are facing the same issue in version 4.3.x up to 4.11.x. (import & export fails). It seems that the problem occurs with Chrome 83, while Chrome 81 and Firefox work fine.

It seems that something (js ?) is broken or not allowed in Chrome 83.

Hi!

We are facing the same issue in version 4.3.x up to 4.11.x. (import & export fails). It seems that the problem occurs with Chrome 83, while Chrome 81 and Firefox work fine.

It seems that something (js ?) is broken or not allowed in Chrome 83.

I can confirm that is does appear to be an issue with Chrome 83. I have tested with Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge, and the export does work.

This is confirmed bug

- upgrade your store up to 4.11.4 service pack 2

or

- open the js/ajax.js file and replace all code

to

Then clear cache and check the result

This is confirmed bug

- upgrade your store up to 4.11.4 service pack 2

or

- open the js/ajax.js file and replace all code

to

Then clear cache and check the result

That appears to have worked - thank you!