• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Export Abandoned Carts To Dev Site Rate Topic   - - - - -

• stormbrew
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 09:08 AM #1

I have spent the last month working on a copy Development Site, now it is ready to go live. I have imported current User, Order and Products from the working live site.

Is there any way I can transfer Abandoned Carts over? (and is there anything else I have missed?)

Thnx

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22192 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 02:06 PM #2

I am afraid, there is no such ability out of the box

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2841 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 04:36 PM #3

And it will be quite expensive modification as we see.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

ADD-ONS  Web development service  | CS-Cart dedicated developers

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1250 (14% off)   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 345 (13% off)

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam    

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12091 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 06:39 PM #4

Is your development site and production stie on the same version of cs-cart?  If so, you should be able to copy the DB tables cscart_user_session_products.  Suggest you backup current cscart_user_session_products then copy over from production and see if it gives you what you want.

If you're on different versions then it could get messy.  But you can compare the structure of dev/production tables and see if they are different and make appropriate adjustments.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 05:30 AM #5

What about 2 dev sites?

dev1 ready to go live with latest cart version

dev2 version your live shop is on, a duplicate. Upgrade it to latest, export just part of db and restore it to dev1

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12091 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 04:29 PM #6

If both sites are on the same version the DB structure should be the same.  Hence you should be able to move data between them.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• stormbrew
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:53 AM #7

Good feedback - thanks for the input.