Embedded Scripts Not Working Correctly

I have been having problems for some time trying to get our seals to show in the proper place, for example the authorize.net merchant seal. I read about the problem and read the links in other posts from a few years back, added data-no-defer but that only makes the seal vanish completely. Has anyone found a way to get this to work correctly? It should not be this difficult to display clickable seals. I also read the documentation that addresses it but it doesn't tell me anything more than the posts have covered.

Anyone have any new suggestions? I am using v4.1

Add data-no-defer and check js errors in the developer console of your browser

I did what you suggested and the following errors show up in the developer console, however, these errors have showed up for a long time so I'm not sure what they are.

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 3.0.1
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://fheoggkfdfchfphceeifdbepaooicaho/sourceMap/chrome/iframe_handler.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://fheoggkfdfchfphceeifdbepaooicaho/sourceMap/chrome/content.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

Update...problem resolved. The data-no-defer statement was in the wrong place. I placed it at the beginning of the script and it now works.

Thank you for keeping us updated