Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.11.4 Released

image4-16.png

Hello!

We have released CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.11.4. Athough it is a patch release, it brings quite a few improvements. Here are the major ones:

1. Multi-Vendor Ultimate now has a new add-on called “Payments by country”.

2. The texts of the mobile application can now be edited from the admin panel of your marketplace.

3. JSON-LD markup was added for products.

4. REST API was added for managing product variations.

5. The product search on the storefront now looks for all words instead of the exact match.

Check the article in our blog for more changes.

The upgrades to version 4.11.4 are already available. As usual, for the first couple of weeks after the release we hand out upgrade packages in limited numbers, but then we lift that restriction. So if you don’t see this upgrade in your Upgrade Center yet, please try again later.

P.S.

- We have released 4.11.4 SP1. It addresses the problem with some third-party themes that can’t use the new JSON-LD yet. For those themes, we have added automatic fallback to old markup.

- We have released 4.11.4 SP2 due to the release of Google Chrome v83. Installation, export and import, saving a backup and restoring from it, as well as some other functions didn’t work in that new browser version.

- We have released 4.11.4 SP3. It solves the problem in Multi-Vendor when a newly-registered vendor administrator received his ID instead of login (email address) in the email notification.

In older days when I saw similar topic I was putting on kettle for coffee break, now its no longer something I look forward to or is exiting any more :)

thanks @ikoshkin when planned 4.12 ?

4.12 mobile app will be support feature variants ?

Cool, that you're doing things for the sake of being able to say "Cs-cart has built in JSON+LD".
If you dive deeper, the implementation sucks.
How about:
https://forum.cs-cart.ru/t/perevesti-mikrorazmetki-v-format-json-ld/10973/11?u=traviq
And:
https://forum.cs-cart.ru/t/videootchyot-ot-cs-cart-mart-2020/12026/43?u=traviq
How to pass to Json+LD features like: gtin and MPN? How to show the price range for variations as a single product if the variations have different prices? If the product is set as variation as single product there should be multiple offer tags, each with unique values like sku, mpn, gtin, price, image, etc. Like this:
{
"@context": "http://schema.org/",
"@type": "Product",
"name": "T-Shirt Black",
"image": "https://example.net/soap/super-suds.jpeg",
"description": "descirption",
"offers": [{
"@type": "Offer",
"sku": "T-Shirt1",
"gtin13": "07350053850040",
"mpn": "manufacturer-number-from-feature",
"name": "T-Shirt Black (S)",
"price": 5.99,
"priceCurrency": "EUR",
"availability": "InStock"
},{
"sku": "T-Shirt2",
"name": "T-Shirt Black (M)",
"price": 10.99,
"availability": "OutOfStock"
},{
"sku": "T-Shirt3",
"name": "T-Shirt Black (L)",
"price": 17.99,
"availability": "InStock"
}]
}
You're doing it all wrong and I've been asking you to do it right from the beggining on bugtracker, multiple threads on international and russian forum and even in private messages on slack. No one even bothered to reply me.

A product (or any) search should be "any word" when the search term is not in double-quotes. It should list all of the "AND" results at the top with the "OR" results following (indicating what words were NOT a hit in descending order of hit-ranking). If the search term is in double-quotes, it should be an exact (case-insensitive) match. This is standard throughout the industry. Why is cs-cart always different? It's confusing to customers and administrators alike.

CS-Cart 4.11.4 Changelog

New Features and Improvements

[+] Add-ons: SEO: JSON-LD markup was added for products.

Where can we find this ?

And please add: sku, mpn, gtin (now it is all the same, just the "code" from pricing/inventory.)

thanks

More people with this ? SP1 and now SP2

When people order, the customer Email address is changed.

At the end CS-Cart changes the provider name to: 1590227569@example.com (the 1590227569 is the internet time, so this number changes).

Please advice ?

Hi

In payment add-ons Cs-cart still files paypal for marketplace & paypal Adaptive

The first has been globally terminated by paypal and the second is not supported for new customers anymore.

Paypal has created "paypal for commerce" now.

Will cs cart provide the add-ons soon ?

And also perhaps the two paypal mentioned above should be removed from users guide ?

Thank you

More people with this ? SP1 and now SP2

When people order, the customer Email address is changed.

At the end CS-Cart changes the provider name to: 1590227569@example.com (the 1590227569 is the internet time, so this number changes).

Please advice ?

I have the same exact problem. Does not happen all the time but it happens and the customer does not receive any notices.

How can i add product variation via API?

How can i add product variation via API?

Looks like documentation is not ready yet

Looks like documentation is not ready yet

I really wish documentation would in future be released before functionality is forced into a release so one isn't flying blind.

I have the same exact problem. Does not happen all the time but it happens and the customer does not receive any notices.

Design -> Layouts - > Layouts - > Checkout

You should add the Email to the block Customer information (Not the Address block).

HI Cs-Cart team

Is that possible cs-cart platform connect to payment gateway for third party API ?

HI Cs-Cart team

Is that possible cs-cart platform connect to payment gateway for third party API ?

Sure, you can integrate CS-Cart with various payment gateways

https://docs.cs-cart.com/latest/developer_guide/addons/tutorials/payment_processor_addon.html

Hi!

is there any fix for the change on default vendor logos for multivendor edition?

What if we want a different vendor logo than the store logo?

Previously we could use the logo of the theme.

"Multi-Vendor: Vendors: Logos: Now the logo of the marketplace will serve as the default logo for vendors, instead of the logo of the theme."

Maybe somebody could post code on how to do this

in an update_company hook or something given an image file in a directory...

Thanks!

As I understand it the site logo is used as the default ONLY if the company logo can't be found.

Hi,

yes of course, you can upload a vendor logo, no problem with that.

I refer to the the default logo, used if you don't enter a vendor logo.

Added a new thread to discuss this here:

https://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/59645-vendor-default-logo/

CS-Cart 4.11.4 Changelog

New Features and Improvements

[+] Add-ons: SEO: JSON-LD markup was added for products.

Where can we find this ?

And please add: sku, mpn, gtin (now it is all the same, just the "code" from pricing/inventory.)

thanks

Same question? Are there any JSON settings/fields? Cannot find it in 4.11.4

Same question? Are there any JSON settings/fields? Cannot find it in 4.11.4

You can determine what product features will act as Brand, ISBN, GTIN, and MPN. To do that, specify the desired feature code in the product feature settings. Here's an example at our demo: https://demo.cs-cart.com/admin.php?dispatch=product_features.update&feature_id=18