• You cannot reply to this topic

Need help for free shipping over xx Rate Topic   - - - - -

• samsam
  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 09:50 PM #1

Hello .. anyone can help me ?
( sorry for my bad enlglish )

I would like to offer my customers free shipping based on a certain cart total being reached.

Like "Free shipping on orders over $50."

How do I configure this in CS-Cart?

Thanks

4.xx - www.france-savon.com   je  viens de le reprendre à zero ..  il est donc en cours

• wwgreen
  • Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:06 PM #2

sam - You should be able to do a search on the forum to find your answer, but I can try to help (even though I'm running a different version than you).

For example, just free shipping on orders of $50 or more with all other orders $5 shipping :
-- In Admin back end, go to Shipping Methods.
-- Under Add new shipping method(s) create a new one, giving it a name like "free shipping on orders of $50 or more ($50 or less will be $5 shipping)", and making sure the Avail box is checked, click on Add new.
-- Once added, click on Edit (to the right) for the method you created.
-- In the Shipping charges section under Products Cost, put 0 for the More than box (for orders over $0), and put 5 in the next box (for $5 shipping), and make sure the pulldown menu reads Absolute ($).
-- Click on the + sign to the right.
-- In the box below that appears, put 50 for the More than box (for orders over $50), and put 0 in the next box (for free shipping), and make sure the pulldown menu reads Absolute ($).
-- Click Update at the bottom.

This should give you the free shipping option for your customers. Wording, taxes, and destinations may need to be tweaked, But if this is your only shipping method, you're all set.

Hope this helps or at least gets you close.

v4.11.3

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:15 AM #3

Hey Sam,

Check the sticky at the top of this forum... it should help.

Thanks,
JB
1.3.5 about to make the switch...
Free Shipping + Real Time Shipping Mod