White Screens/blank On Copy Site After Making A Copy Of My Main Site

I decided to make a copy of my site in order to test on and make changes to before altering my main site, I followed the Cs-Cart tutorial on how to do this, at first this was successful and worked fine. A few days later i logged back into the backend of my copy site, made a backup and then went to view store front and now all I see is blank white pages, the only page that is not blank is the closed for maintenance page if I don't add the correct permission key. There are no errors being showed, I have tried changing values php.ini still with no success. Can anyone help??

Hello

Did you try development mode ?

In config.local.php set

ini_set('display_errors', 1);

and in file config.php please find "DEVEL" and replace

//define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

on

define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

and next refresh homepage

Best regards

Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for quick reply, I have tried what you suggested but still there are no errors being shown on the site. In the admin panel when clearing cache, I get this error:

Notice: Constant DEVELOPMENT already defined in /home/mygarden/public_html/Site_copy/config.local.php on line 24
PHP Warning

session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mygarden/public_html/Site_copy/config.local.php:24)

Error at

app/Tygh/Web/Session.php, line: 333

I am not sure if this is a related to the main problem at hand or something else all together. In my config.local.php on line 24 there is no constant defined line 24 is blank.

Hello

Please find in file config.local.php string DEVELOPMENT and comment all lines - leave only one such line:

Best regards

Robert

In my config.local.php there is a conditional and if true then it sets define('DEVELOPMENT', true); this is the only place it is set in that file.

if (PRODUCT_STATUS != '' && !defined('DEVELOPMENT')) {
ini_set('display_errors', 'on');
ini_set('display_startup_errors', true);

}

The caching error has be solved but still the blank pages persist, it would be useful to know if this was a 500 server error or a 404 error. Could my .htaccess have something to do with it?

Hello

The .htaccss file may be the cause. Can you provide the address of this page? So you can see if anything is being generated.

Best regards

Robert

The address of the copy site home page? Also here my php.ini file details

upload_max_filesize = 256M
post_max_size = 32Mb
max_input_vars = 10000
memory_limit = 256Mb
max_execution_time = 600sec

Hello

These parameters look good. Yes address shop.

Best regards

Robert

https://easygardenwatering.co.uk/Site_copy/?store_access_key=closed+for+maintenance

Hello

I see that content is not generated. There must be some mistake.
1. Have you tried temporaly blocking all external addons in the store?
2. Do you have access via ssh?
3. If so, can you delete the manual /var/cache directory?
Best regards
Robert

Yes I have tried blocking all external addons, still no luck also I have deleted the cache manually via ssh and that still does not solve anything. If no errors are being shown then this maybe is a behavioural issue, maybe theme related? But i have made no changed to the theme. A possible solution would be to recreate a copy from scratch but that would seem more of a temporary fix, until this issue recurs thus not finding the root cause.

Hello

No manual changes were made directly to the code?

Is it possible to look into the admin panel? And directly to the server to the file system?
If so, send PM access data.

Best regards

Robert

No manual changes were made to code, could it be possible when compressing and then extracting the files into the sub folder of the copy site this may have unwanted affects? Will pm details now.

If you can provide a link to the store with the issue, be happy to take a quick look. The store-closed page doesn't help much.

Have you managed to solve the issue?

Hi everyone, this has been solved now it was a licencing issue with not having our copy store licenced by the theme, after contacting out theme provider they was able to solve this issue.

Thank you for keeping us updated