New Checkout - Limiting Countries & Removing Required State And City

This is actually 2 seperate questions:

1) How can I remove "City" and "State/Province" from being required? With the location template, anytime I uncheck the Required box, it still automatically checks it again.

2) For CS-Cart Ultimate, is it possible to restrict the country list to only display specific countries for different storefronts? For example: Storefront 1 only ships to 2 countries, so in the drop down, we only want to display those 2 countries. Storefront 2 may only ship to 1 country, so in the drop down, we only want this country to show.

Have you read about our add-on "Shipping restrictions"?

It's allows you to forbid the shipping of certain products to certain countries.

Of course, we can modified this add-on due to your needs and add some more features.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

Have you read about our add-on "Shipping restrictions"?

It's allows you to forbid the shipping of certain products to certain countries.

Of course, we can modified this add-on due to your needs and add some more features.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

The restriction isn't for the product/country. But rather the country list dropdown that is in the checkout page. Because we have all countries activated - since different storefronts offer shipping to different countries. What I need was to limit the country by storefront. So if storefront 1 only ships to one country, then in the checkout page, only that country is available in the dropdown list (or 2 countries or 3 countries, depending on where the storefront ships to).

Unfortunately, you cannot enable countries for certain store-fronts

Dear Daimion,

We have sent you PM.

Best regards,

Alt-team

And for the firstpart, is there anyway to remove city and state from being "Required"?

@Daimion, @Alt-Team: This is obviously a bug, I opened it here: https://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-7788-one-page-checkout-shipping-methods-not-updating-when-country-changes/