Webkul - Worse Company

Hi all,

Webkul is worse software development of all companies.

I just want to share my honest experiences with this company Webkul. I purchased alot of extensions from them and spent few hundred dollars from Magento to CS-cart extensions/addons. And they keep give you bad experiences. I have proofs my order id and their support if anyone need it.

1. When you purchase their CS-cart or other addons, they only give you 3 months support; their website is NOT showing you how long is for free upgrade. But now i know, they will only give you 3 months update addons same as support.

- Here is the lies,

So for being careful,before i purchased any extensions from them, i chat and asked how long will they give you free update, they said lifetime, but support is only 3 months. So i decided to buy Magento extensions from them first. And last few month i purchased multiple their CS-cart addons for my project since i switched to CS-cart and i love CS-cart. Now the support of my addons just expired and i contacted customer support to ask for update the new version on my account so i can download it, they said i have to buy support to get update. WOW

No customers will be happy to get 3 month free update and will buy anything from them if we know it. Take a look at the specification on their addon page, it usually take them 1-2 years for update 1 addon.

2. About their support, their support is useless. When you ask any questions regarding their extensions/addons not customization, they will keep asking you for pay extra fee for that.

- Even when you report a bug to make their addon better without asking for fixing anything on my side, they will still ask you for extra fee similar doing fix or customization.

3. Their reviews of extensions or addons on their site are faked reviews, they removed all bad reviews. Even other review sites on Google, there are faked good reviews too. Look the profile and read, you will see the trend. Make sure you read bad reviews from many people.

4. Asking for quote customization, it is super expensive even though it is just simple html css customization. Also note this, there will be NO support or upgrade for your customization.

Hopefully, this will help anyone consider to buy from them. Dont make mistake as i did. Ask for their terms, screenshot it if you still decide to go for them

I recommend go to Simtechdev and eComlab, they have quality code, better support and terms.

support states 3 months here my friend

https://store.webkul.com/support.html/

Read my review again. Everyone is seeing support 3 months even on product page. So it s not a problem.

I have also had issues with webkul. Happy to sell buggy extensions, but their support was terrible. thanks for the confirmation

I've got a mixed experience with WebKul.

#Their addons come with lots of issues which they are happy to fix, as long as you have running support.

#As for the pre-order addon, that was working great until they decided to make an entirely new version, which rendered it useless.

#Their POS for CS. Cart started out good, but it's completely rubbish due to the lack of innovation and/or updates

At some point i found a bug in the POS. With every update of CS.Cart they needed to fix it. The fix was quite simple and could have been permantly fixed with a simple POS update. Instead they choose to keep fixing it, until the support ended.

In the end i found the contact was always swift and friendly.

UV-Desk, which is a very good ticketing system with good CS.Cart integration is very good, however still no facebook private messenger integration.

..If you encounter any bugs or issues beyond this period of time, you will have to extend the support period (any bugs or issues beyond the support period will not be taken care by webkul team).

Say what? Not even for those who have support?

So, if I report a bug that will prevent other customers experiencing pain, thereby preventing webkul from embarrassment and bad reputation, they simply won't do it, not even via product upgrades.

Surely I am misunderstanding this, no?

..If you encounter any bugs or issues beyond this period of time, you will have to extend the support period (any bugs or issues beyond the support period will not be taken care by webkul team).

Say what? Not even for those who have support?

So, if I report a bug that will prevent other customers experiencing pain, thereby preventing webkul from embarrassment and bad reputation, they simply won't do it, not even via product upgrades.

Surely I am misunderstanding this, no?

Id agree with you

Ask them

One thing I notice, that Webkul havent commented here to defend themselves ?

Agree with you @johnbol1 - three months not enough to test a addon, sometimes you find bugs letter but after three months they will make you pay for support, it's all about milking customers at every opportunity they get..

I have left two negative reviews on the add-ons but I am sure you won't find them..they keep only positive reviews and also add fake positive reviews..

I agree with this sentiment. Webkul's extensions have so many bugs! I have been successful in getting them to fix a couple crippling bugs on their Shopify connector but we keep encountering more and more of them as we continue to use their add-on. Now we have a bug where the weights from Shopify are not imported correctly and they are unwilling to fix in a timely fashion. They've quoted me 2-3 months, but after reading all of these posts I'm fearful they will never fix it.

Hello,

I am new because I have just bought cs-cart MV and the addon Shopify Connector from Webkul. I import products from my suppliers myself but there are a few points / problems that I can't solve on my own:
- When importing, the features (size and colour) of shopify do not merge with the features (size and colour) of cs-cart that I have already created and activated for other vendors. How can I merge the shopify sizes with the cs-cart sizes? And how can I merge shopify colours with MV cs-cart colours? Each time new features are created in CS-cart instead of creating new variants in CS-cart MV.
How can I solve this problem?
- When several products belong to the same variation group, the images are not synchronized by product code but by the variation group code. This means that all the images (with the different colours) are added to all the products of the same variation group. I have already asked Webkul but here is their answer:
As per the current flow of the add-on, we import and show the main product image for the variation product as well. This is not an issue, this is the flow of the add-on.
How can I change this easily?
- Does the shopify connector update all the product code shopify in our shop? What if I want to put a product in more than one category? Will the product be updated in each category?
Can I clone a product several times (and keep the same product code)? Will the shopify connector also update all cloned products?
- Does this also work for orders?
My customers have hundreds of products. Adapting everything by hand is really impossible. (I am not a developer)
Thank you in advance for your help.

Isa

i agree with you WEBKUL is the worst company, i bought addons and mobile application and transfer money to them but they are not doing what is suppose to do to help their customer

i hop CS-CART read this and stop promoting them

Hello,

I am new because I have just bought cs-cart MV and the addon Shopify Connector from Webkul. I import products from my suppliers myself but there are a few points / problems that I can't solve on my own:
- When importing, the features (size and colour) of shopify do not merge with the features (size and colour) of cs-cart that I have already created and activated for other vendors. How can I merge the shopify sizes with the cs-cart sizes? And how can I merge shopify colours with MV cs-cart colours? Each time new features are created in CS-cart instead of creating new variants in CS-cart MV.
How can I solve this problem?
- When several products belong to the same variation group, the images are not synchronized by product code but by the variation group code. This means that all the images (with the different colours) are added to all the products of the same variation group. I have already asked Webkul but here is their answer:
As per the current flow of the add-on, we import and show the main product image for the variation product as well. This is not an issue, this is the flow of the add-on.
How can I change this easily?
- Does the shopify connector update all the product code shopify in our shop? What if I want to put a product in more than one category? Will the product be updated in each category?
Can I clone a product several times (and keep the same product code)? Will the shopify connector also update all cloned products?
- Does this also work for orders?
My customers have hundreds of products. Adapting everything by hand is really impossible. (I am not a developer)
Thank you in advance for your help.

Isa

They don't test and fix issues with every cs-cart release. They fix issues only when someone reports them. So keep reporting them :mrgreen:

Webkhul answer:

"As per the current flow of the add-on, we import and show the main product image for the variation product as well.
This is not an issue, this is the flow of the add-on."
This is not what I expected. This does not solve the mapping problem behind.

Hi,

I'm experiencing some issues with Shopify Connector, and wondering whether anyone here can help (I've already lodged multiple tickets with Webkul).

- Shipping line doesn't get created in Shopify when the order is synced (so in Shopify it looks like the customer hasn't paid for shipping). They say it just doesn't do it, but I'm struggling to believe that it can't be done.

- Webhook fails for some vendors, and they are just not fixing it.

- The order sync to Shopify is unreliable - sometimes, orders just don't sync automatically, and have to be 'sent' individually.

Has anyone experienced the same issues?

Thanks!