How To Add Product Amount In Order.details (Backend)

Hi,

How do I get it to show me the order details and the actual stock of products?

now

{foreach from=$order_info.products item="oi" key="key"}
                {hook name="orders:items_list_row"}
                {if !$oi.extra.parent}

{include file="common/image.tpl" image=$oi.main_pair.icon|default:$oi.main_pair.detailed image_id=$oi.main_pair.image_id image_width=$settings.Thumbnails.product_admin_mini_icon_width image_height=$settings.Thumbnails.product_admin_mini_icon_height href="products.update?product_id=`$oi.product_id`"|fn_url}
{if !$oi.deleted_product}{/if}{$oi.product nofilter}{if !$oi.deleted_product}{/if}
{hook name="orders:product_info"} {if $oi.product_code}

{__("sku")}:{$oi.product_code}

{/if} {/hook}
{if $oi.product_options}
{include file="common/options_info.tpl" product_options=$oi.product_options}
{/if}
{if $oi.extra.exclude_from_calculate}{__("free")}{else}{include file="common/price.tpl" value=$oi.original_price}{/if} {$oi.amount}
{if !"ULTIMATE:FREE"|fn_allowed_for && $oi.shipped_amount > 0} ({$oi.shipped_amount} {__("shipped")}) {/if} {if $order_info.use_discount} {if $oi.extra.discount|floatval}{include file="common/price.tpl" value=$oi.extra.discount}{else}-{/if} {/if} {if $order_info.taxes && $settings.General.tax_calculation != "subtotal"} {if $oi.tax_value|floatval}{include file="common/price.tpl" value=$oi.tax_value}{else}-{/if} {/if} {if $oi.extra.exclude_from_calculate}{__("free")}{else}{include file="common/price.tpl" value=$oi.display_subtotal}{/if} {/if} {/hook} {/foreach}

after

{if !$oi.extra.parent}

{include file="common/image.tpl" image=$oi.main_pair.icon|default:$oi.main_pair.detailed image_id=$oi.main_pair.image_id image_width=$settings.Thumbnails.product_admin_mini_icon_width image_height=$settings.Thumbnails.product_admin_mini_icon_height href="products.update?product_id=`$oi.product_id`"|fn_url}
{if !$oi.deleted_product}{/if}{$oi.product nofilter}{if !$oi.deleted_product}{/if}

{/if} ----------->

{__("product_amount")}:{$product_amount}

{/hook}
{if $oi.product_options}
{/if}
{if $oi.extra.exclude_from_calculate}{__("free")}{else}{include file="common/price.tpl" value=$oi.original_price}{/if} {$oi.amount}
{if !"ULTIMATE:FREE"|fn_allowed_for && $oi.shipped_amount > 0} ({$oi.shipped_amount} {__("shipped")}) {/if} {if $order_info.use_discount} {if $oi.extra.discount|floatval}{include file="common/price.tpl" value=$oi.extra.discount}{else}-{/if} {/if} {if $order_info.taxes && $settings.General.tax_calculation != "subtotal"} {if $oi.tax_value|floatval}{include file="common/price.tpl" value=$oi.tax_value}{else}-{/if} {/if} {if $oi.extra.exclude_from_calculate}{__("free")}{else}{include file="common/price.tpl" value=$oi.display_subtotal}{/if} {/if} {/hook} {/foreach}

But not working...
i have tried and {oi.amount} but this amount is order amount.. :-(
How do I have to write it to display the stock there?

This is a screenshot how I want it done in the end

http://prntscr.com/rr3o26

Try

{$oi.amount}

which will give you the purchased quantity (but it already shows that). If you want the amount that is currently in inventory (after this order) then you'll most likely have to do something like this:

{assign var="inventory_amount" value=$oi.product_id|fn_get_product_amount}
{$inventory_amount}

Yes Done!!!
This is solution!

Thanks!

Try

{$oi.amount}

which will give you the purchased quantity (but it already shows that). If you want the amount that is currently in inventory (after this order) then you'll most likely have to do something like this:

{assign var="inventory_amount" value=$oi.product_id|fn_get_product_amount}
{$inventory_amount}

Hi,

How do I get it to show me the order details and the actual stock of products?

now

{if !$oi.extra.parent}

{/if} {/hook}
{if $oi.product_options}
{/if}
after
                {if !$oi.extra.parent}

{/if} ----------->

{__("product_amount")}:{$product_amount}

{/hook}
{if $oi.product_options}
{/if}
But not working...
i have tried and {oi.amount} but this amount is order amount.. :-(
How do I have to write it to display the stock there?

This is a screenshot how I want it done in the end
http://prntscr.com/rr3o26

Hi "roussetos "

I see your topic with product image for invoice

How to do it, i have applied but its not working and getting error "server unavailable"

Please...

Thank you!

How to do it, i have applied but its not working and getting error "server unavailable"

Check page source code of the Service Unavailable page to see error message

Check page source code of the Service Unavailable page to see error message

Hi eComLabs

Error message Unable to load template tygh 'common/image.tpl'

I don't know how to fix it, please help

Thank you very much!

Please make sure that the following file exists and has correct permissions

design/backend/templates/common/image.tpl

Please make sure that the following file exists and has correct permissions

design/backend/templates/common/image.tpl

Hi eComLabs

It is existence and correct permissions (777 width common folder and 666 width image.tpl file)

I can't fix it, I have to give up with product images for the order.

Thank you so much!

Code examination is required in this case