• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Return Only Certain Fields Orders Api Rate Topic   - - - - -

• vin86
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 07:13 PM #1

Hi, 

it's possible via api orders return only certain fields? I need s_firstname","s_lastname": "" ecc.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20678 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 05:56 AM #2

Unfortunately, you cannot list of available fields without code imrovements

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• soft-solid
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1168 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 08:12 AM #3

Hello

It seems that this can be done as long as you do support for the appropriate hooks where you will narrow the returned data.

Best regards

Robert

Team of SoftSolid
cs-cart.pl, marketplace

We specialize in creating the highest quality addons, safe, useful and flexible

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11597 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 06:12 PM #4

Why?  If you know the fields your're interested in the just selecting them from the returned dataset seems pretty straight forward.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11597 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 07:05 PM #5

Alternatively you could make a new entity that would provide only those fields.  I.e. foo.com/ap/my_orders

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.