• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Css Changes Aren't Saved Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jeta
  • Trial users
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 12:08 PM #1

Hello,

i am trying to make a css change in my website in order to remove the discount label from my product listings, i add this rule:

.ty-save-price, .ty-discount-label {
display:none;
}

and i also clear the cache but the rule isnt saved, what might happen?

Thanks in advance!

• jeta
  • Trial users
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 12:41 PM #2

Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable.

Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template "/design/themes/energot/templates/common/product_data.tpl" on line 847 "{/hook}" unclosed {if} tag -->

Please can you tell me why is happening??

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21708 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 01:27 PM #3

Add custom styles to the CSS section of the Theme editor

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• jeta
  • Trial users
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 01:36 PM #4

Add custom styles to the CSS section of the Theme editor

This is what i have done but nothing is saved, i dont understand why, i have cleared cache 

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12028 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 06:17 PM #5

Did you clear the cache manualy?  Or from the parameter 'cc'.  If you have any permissions issues, the parameter 'cc' may not work.

If you know how to use a browser inspector, you can look at the css directly that is downloaded to see if your change is present.  It could be superceeded by a higher priority cascade.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• jeta
  • Trial users
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 08:52 PM #6

Did you clear the cache manualy?  Or from the parameter 'cc'.  If you have any permissions issues, the parameter 'cc' may not work.

If you know how to use a browser inspector, you can look at the css directly that is downloaded to see if your change is present.  It could be superceeded by a higher priority cascade.

yess i cleared the cache manually deleting var/cache but still nothing happens :(

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1837 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 03:37 PM #7

Try below code:

.thumb-discount-label {
  display:none;
}

The idea is to make sure your CSS works in browser first.

One Step Checkout Addon - The ultimate checkout experience
Best CS-Cart SEO addon - CS-Cart SEO Ultimate Addon
PM for 365-day support and custom development service

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12028 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 07:43 PM #8

If you can provide a URL, can take a quick look.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21708 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 05:54 AM #9

This is what i have done but nothing is saved, i dont understand why, i have cleared cache 

Try to check permissions of the file with styles. Possibly they should be changed 

design/themes/responsive/styles/data/

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12028 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 06:05 PM #10

Just post a URL to one of your products and we can take a quick look for you.