Alt-Team Add-On: Bambora Payment Gateway

Bambora is one of the popular payment services in the Nordic, in Canada, and in the United States.

This add-on for CS-Cart gives you the ability to accept credit and debit card payments via Bambora checkout system.

Here are some of the pluses which make Bambora a great payment solution in these countries.

1. the fastest payouts on the market;
  2. compatible with PSD2;
  3. support for over 100 different currencies;
  4. receive card payments from Visa, Mastercard and Maestro;
  5. ideal for recurring and installment payments;
  6. flexible pricing schemes;
  7. easy administration.

Price:

USD 119

Compatibility:

This add-on is compatible with CS-Cart 4 (all versions).

We have two Bambora Payment Add-ons depending on the necessary country:

Contact us if you have any questions.

Would this be compatible with subscription payment especially ?

Bambora is one of the popular payment services in the Nordic, in Canada, in the United States and in the United Kingdom.

I cannot see it is available in the united kingdom when visiting their website ?

Please advise , many thanks !

I cannot see it is available in the united kingdom when visiting their website ?

Please advise , many thanks !

You are right, there is no information on their website about the United Kingdom, except the article about Brexit.

Thank you for your notice. We have deleted the information about the UK.

Sorry for misleading you.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

It only got my hopes up for a few hours !

I sent them an email earlier to have some info , perhaps they have plans for the near future.

Do you know about anything similar (subscription/recurring billing) that could work for MV plus.

(paypal marketplace does not exist anymore paypal adaptive is not available for new integration anymore )

Still it is advertised by cs cart in the 'payment method'

I have heard of 'paypal commerce platform today' replacing 'marketplace

Does cs cart integrate it ? please let me know

Thank you

It only got my hopes up for a few hours !

I sent them an email earlier to have some info , perhaps they have plans for the near future.

Do you know about anything similar (subscription/recurring billing) that could work for MV plus.

(paypal marketplace does not exist anymore paypal adaptive is not available for new integration anymore )

Still it is advertised by cs cart in the 'payment method'

I have heard of 'paypal commerce platform today' replacing 'marketplace

Does cs cart integrate it ? please let me know

Thank you

Today I have talked to our developers and have checked all our cases where we had created the CS-Cart integrations with different payment systems. Despite the fact that we have made lots of payment integration add-ons for CS-Cart we have never created the integrations with the payment gateways for the recurring billing. Our developers said that they had estimated some of such projects, but the clients abandoned these projects for a variaty of reasons. So we can't even recommend you any of such payment systems.