• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cs-Cart Mv - Syncing Inventory / Customization Rate Topic   * * * * * 1 votes

• DarkMan
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 11:14 PM #1

Hello my old friends, Developers,

It has been a long time since I visited Cs.Cart Community forum  8)

I've just upgraded to CS-CART MVU and I am trying to develop some addons as well as conducting some improvements before we Officially Open the marketplace.

So, Please I have some technical questions that concern me a lot, and I need your advice with thanks:

1. some of my vendors have already active CS-Cart storefront , is there a solution to sync their product/options/feature and inventory stock with their storefront in my CS-CART MV ?

I mean I do not want them to export and import products into MV , so that I will avoid any product inventory issue that possibly happens at any time between two active storefronts.

2. same as above but with shop application (not online eCommerce), I have many re-sellers, suppliers used accounting software for selling in their shops. so what is the best way to sync their shop products with inventory stock with CS-CART MV ?.

Last question: :idea: 

3. What Tools/Software/Library etc. needed to prepare it to run CS-CART software Locally from (Office/Home) for developing purpose ?

your advice much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

• RetailFactory
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 07:47 AM #2

Hello!

We are working on adaptation for MV of our product Fast & Simple XLS/XML import

I think this addon can help you. If you like to test our addon please PM me or send us message via contact form.

Only helpful and unique addons https://store.retailfactory.ru

• DarkMan
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 09:01 AM #3

Hello!

We are working on adaptation for MV of our product Fast & Simple XLS/XML import

I think this addon can help you. If you like to test our addon please PM me or send us message via contact form.

Thanks, sure Why not..