Cs-Cart Mv - Syncing Inventory / Customization

Hello my old friends, Developers,

It has been a long time since I visited Cs.Cart Community forum 8)

I've just upgraded to CS-CART MVU and I am trying to develop some addons as well as conducting some improvements before we Officially Open the marketplace.

So, Please I have some technical questions that concern me a lot, and I need your advice with thanks:

1. some of my vendors have already active CS-Cart storefront , is there a solution to sync their product/options/feature and inventory stock with their storefront in my CS-CART MV ?

I mean I do not want them to export and import products into MV , so that I will avoid any product inventory issue that possibly happens at any time between two active storefronts.

2. same as above but with shop application (not online eCommerce), I have many re-sellers, suppliers used accounting software for selling in their shops. so what is the best way to sync their shop products with inventory stock with CS-CART MV ?.

Last question: :idea:

3. What Tools/Software/Library etc. needed to prepare it to run CS-CART software Locally from (Office/Home) for developing purpose ?

your advice much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Hello!

We are working on adaptation for MV of our product Fast & Simple XLS/XML import

I think this addon can help you. If you like to test our addon please PM me or send us message via contact form.

Hello!

We are working on adaptation for MV of our product Fast & Simple XLS/XML import

I think this addon can help you. If you like to test our addon please PM me or send us message via contact form.

Thanks, sure Why not..