• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Recommend Cs-Cart Developers With Stripe Connect Experience Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 20 March 2020 - 07:15 PM #1

So we run a marketplace that we recently switched from sharetribe to cs-cart multivendor. We were attracted to the amount of features and room to grow with CS-Cart. We are using stripe connect add on to process payments, as this is the only option for automatic payouts (paypal adaptive payments or paypal for marketplaces DO NOT WORK so don't try them). However we are having quite some issues with our cs-cart stripe connect integration. Our sellers are unable to connect their stripe accounts to our marketplace, and many payments are being failed. 

Our current CS-Cart developers do not have experience with stripe connect. Does anyone here know of a company or individual that they can recommend to help with this? They MUST have experience. 

• jlinc
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 09:54 PM #2

We have setup Stripe Connect for our marketplace and it seems to be working properly. The weirdest part so far is that payments being sent to our seller don't include the buyer in them. So the sellers literally don't know what they are getting paid for.

It's great that the money gets transferred, but sellers also want to be able to confirm which buyer the money came from so they know if the product was paid for. 

As for Paypal, you are correct, CS-Cart Multi Vendor does not support an integration with PayPal. I'm praying for that soon since all of our sellers prefer and want it over Stripe.

• jlinc
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 09:56 PM #3

Also, if you don't mind me asking, why did you ultimately choose to leave Sharetribe? We were researching it but decided to go with CS-Cart instead. It's nice to know someone left ShareTribe for CS-Cart.

Posted Yesterday, 03:25 PM #4

If you are a completely new marketplace, I would suggest sharetribe. At some point we maxed out the features and needed some more flexibility. 

However Cs-Cart is buggy as shit. Not sure if I can really recommend it yet. Having quite a few problems running a cs-cart multivendor marketplace. There are a lot of features there, but a lot of them just don't work.