• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How Can We Stop Sending The Customer Details To The Vendor Email. Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jatin.singh
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2020 - 05:16 AM #1

I want stop sending the customer details to the vendor, i.e. when an order mail is sent to vendor the customer details should not be sent to them.

• soft-solid
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1204 posts

Posted 13 March 2020 - 05:13 PM #2

Hello,

Do you mean that we should cut the customer data, i.e first/last name from all emails that are sent to vendor? Note that vendors have access to customer data in administration panel, so you'd have to also remove data there if you want to make customers fully anonymous.

Best regards,

Robert

Team of SoftSolid
cs-cart.pl, marketplace

We specialize in creating the highest quality addons, safe, useful and flexible

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11660 posts

Posted 15 March 2020 - 09:38 PM #3

And also, if personal info is stripped, how are they to ship?  We've stripped email for some of our clients to prevent vendors from contacting the clients directly.  And you could restrict a vendor from viewing a profile pretty easily.  But most vendors are not really active cs-cart users.  The mostly respond to what's in the invoices they receive and do product updates.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20773 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 06:09 AM #4

The same template is used for admin and vendor notifications. So additional custom development work is required to make these notifications different

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• jatin.singh
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 09:24 AM #5

Hello,

Do you mean that we should cut the customer data, i.e first/last name from all emails that are sent to vendor? Note that vendors have access to customer data in administration panel, so you'd have to also remove data there if you want to make customers fully anonymous.

Best regards,

Robert

Yes Exactly, i want to remove first name last name & other details for vendor, I have already removed the customer data in administration panel.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11660 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 10:29 PM #6

Yes Exactly, i want to remove first name last name & other details for vendor, I have already removed the customer data in administration panel.

And how do you plan for your vendors to ship with no names or other contact info?

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.