User Logout After Payment Is Successful

When payment is success.. why user logout automatically... its seen in latest multi-vendor version 4.11.3

Try to reproduce the issue on the demo

https:/demo.cs-cart.com

I have same problem in 4.11.5 Please help me. My payment gateway is PAYTM.

Hi,

We have face same issue with all third party payement getaways. After successfully payment user redirected to the website that time user don't land on Thank you page, he landing on login page and after filling username and password he goes the Thank you page. Basically user auto logout after payment made.

I have same problem in 4.11.5 Please help me. My payment gateway is PAYTM.

Is there any luck?... Facing same issue with PAYU... Please help me if you have resolved

I did like this below, after payment success, its working fine.
fn_finish_payment($order_id, $pp_response, false);
if($order_info['user_id']!=0){
fn_login_user($order_info['user_id']);
}
fn_order_placement_routines('route', $order_id);
exit;

I did like this below, after payment success, its working fine.
if($order_info['user_id']!=0){
fn_login_user($order_info['user_id']);
}
fn_order_placement_routines('route', $order_id);
exit;

Hi,

Can you please let me know the file path of given code? so I will try with this.

Hi,

for example , i did implement payubiz in cscart for that we have to create payment processor , in below filepath i have to create payubiz.php file, in that i wrote above code.

app\payments\payubiz.php

if (defined('PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION')) {

if($order_info[‘user_id’]!=0){
fn_login_user($order_info[‘user_id’]);
}
fn_order_placement_routines(‘route’, $order_id);
exit;

}else{

}

same problem all success or fail returns turn with logged out.

Try to make post in the bug tracker. Looks this is a mass problem

Even I am facing this issue. Whether or not the payment is successful or failed, the user will be logged out after he returns to the site. I am on Cs-cart 4.7.3. Is there any fix for this?

try sairem's solution. i posted bug tracker. comment there.

This is happening to me too. Even if customer complete order as guest, returns to the login page and not in the thank you page!

Did anyone found a solution?

I checked the session.php file of the latest version and it seems to have the variables for the samesite cookie that Chrome needs. Change the variables to samesite=none and secure seems to return customer to the thank you page.

Can solve 4.15.x manually? Can share code? Thanks

There should not be such issues in the default payment methods in the 4.15.x version. Please contact us via Help Desk on this case.

Please contact us via Help Desk.