"view All Variations As List" Modal

Please advise the location/template in order to make changes to "View all variations as list" modal. We want to hide some of the columns. See screenshot. Thanks.

variations.jpg

design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/product_variations/blocks/products/variations_list.tpl

How to make it sort by Position and hide columns using my_changes addon? Thank you.

{$products=$items}
    {$obj_prefix="`$block.block_id`000"}
    {$show_add_to_wishlist=$_show_add_to_wishlist|default:true}
    {$show_sku=$block.properties["product_variations.show_product_code"]|default:"Y" == "Y"}
    {$show_variation_thumbnails=$block.properties["product_variations.show_variation_thumbnails"]|default:"Y" == "Y"}
    {$show_price=true}
    {$show_add_to_cart=$_show_add_to_cart|default:true}
    {$but_role="action"}
    {$hide_form=true}
    {$show_product_amount=$settings.General.inventory_tracking == "Y"}
    {$hide_stock_info=false}
    {$show_out_of_stock=true}
    {$show_amount_label=false}
    {$show_qty=true}
    {$hide_qty_label=true}
    {$show_variations=true}
    {$show_sku_label=false}
    {$image_width=$image_width|default:50}
    {$image_height=$image_height|default:50}

{hook name="products:product_variations_list_settings"}{/hook}

In product_variations_list_settings.post.tpl, it doesn't appear possible to override a variable. For example,

{$show_amount_label=true}

Override the whole template in this case

design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/my_changes/overrides/addons/product_variations/blocks/products/variations_list.tpl

Sorry to jump on an old topic - but if i wanted to have this display on the product page/ in a tab rather than as a modal - how could i do this? Thank you

Sorry to jump on an old topic - but if i wanted to have this display on the product page/ in a tab rather than as a modal - how could i do this? Thank you

It is possible with additional custom development work

i had an epiphany overnight and i have now worked out how to do it :shock: :grin:

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but how might I make this appear on the product page/in a tab rather than as a modal? Thank you very much.

Design -> Product tabs -> View all variations as list

just disable the "Show this tab in a popup window" option

I have noted the above but I cant seem to get my varaitions appear as this site below, is custom dev required?

https://www.cortland.pl/apple-iphone/iphone-13-pro-max.html

thanks

It can be caused by customized theme. Examination is required