• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vendor Plans: Commissions By Category Rate Topic   - - - - -

• kaltersia
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 01:07 PM #1

Does anyone know if i can buy "Vendor plans: Commissions by category" separately.

i have multi vendor license and not multivendor plus or ultimate.

how can i get this addon , from cs cart or third developer ?

is it even possible!

Regards

Adi

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20761 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 06:45 AM #2

We failed to find such a module on the marketplace. Unfortunately, CS-Cart does not allow such things without updating your license

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11645 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 10:09 PM #3

We used to support a "vendor plans plus" that added category discounts and also price based discounts within categories (I.e different discounts based on prices.  I.e. watches > $200 5%, > $500 4%, etc.).  But cs-cart kept changing the basic functionality of vendor_plans at each release so it was not profitable to try and keep up.  If you would like us to do this for you as a custom addon (stripped down to simply adjusting the commotions based on category or product pricing within a category, we'd be happy to discuss that with you.  Use the 'get a quote' link in my signature to tell us your requirements.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• kaltersia
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 05:05 PM #4

thank you for your answers. we are preparing to upgrade to multivendor plus.

we want a long and stable solution.

Regards

Adi