• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Alexbranding Youpi And Unitheme Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Ghiyas
  • Trial users
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 03:37 PM #1

Hi,

I am thinking of changing the theme of my website. Has anyone here used either the YOUPI or UniTheme (by Alexbranding)? If so, what are your thoughts on it? Is there a better theme to go with?

From what I can tell, the only difference between YOUPI and UniTheme are the addon's you get with them, visually they look the same to me (unless I am wrong which is probable!). If so, which is the better one to go with? 

Thanks!  :grin:

Posted 20 February 2020 - 12:03 PM #2

VivaShop by EnergoThemes is also worth a look. Theirs and the Alexbranding themes seem to be the top third-party themes for CS-Cart.

• Ghiyas
  • Trial users
  • 172 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 09:15 AM #3

VivaShop by EnergoThemes is also worth a look. Theirs and the Alexbranding themes seem to be the top third-party themes for CS-Cart.

Thanks! I'll take a look

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3360 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 12:18 PM #4

what do you mean? Will this theme be included in default installation package? cs-cart.ru demo uses this theme for some time now

Posted 21 February 2020 - 12:20 PM #5

what do you mean? Will this theme be included in default installation package? cs-cart.ru demo uses this theme for some time now

I have no idea. I'm just saying that the themes that are most talked about on this forum are those by Alexbranding and EnergoThemes. A person should take a look at all the best options before deciding.