More Storefronts In The Quick Selector Rate Topic   - - - - -

• gijoy
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:17 PM #1

With the ultimate edition you can switch storefronts with this selector:

https://docs.cs-cart...witch_modes.png

Unfortunately it only shows 3 storefronts in the quick selector and i would like it to show at least 5. Is there any way to change the number?

https://docs.cs-cart...een_stores.html

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20055 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 02:19 PM #2

app/Tygh/Providers/StorefrontProvider.php

try to replace

$storefronts_threshold = 3

with

$storefronts_threshold = 5

Then clear cache

(!) Not tested

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• gijoy
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:12 PM #3

Thanks that worked like a charm!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20055 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 05:32 AM #4

You are welcome!

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• gijoy
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 01:56 PM #5

Do you know if it's possible to always show that storefront selector next to "all"?

Sometimes we have really long page titles and i can't even get to the 3rd storefront (have to go there by first going to a different page and change storefront, then go back.

Obviously i face this issue more since i have 5 storefronts enabled in the bar, but i already had it with 3 as well.

• avoronin
  • CS-Cart Team
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 05:47 PM #6

Try updating to the latest CS-Cart version. _PERHAPS_ this will help solve the problem.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20055 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 05:31 AM #7

Do you know if it's possible to always show that storefront selector next to "all"?

Sometimes we have really long page titles and i can't even get to the 3rd storefront (have to go there by first going to a different page and change storefront, then go back.

Obviously i face this issue more since i have 5 storefronts enabled in the bar, but i already had it with 3 as well.

Do you want to display store-front selector before page title?

• gijoy
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 09:00 AM #8

Try updating to the latest CS-Cart version. _PERHAPS_ this will help solve the problem.

Will try soon

Do you want to display store-front selector before page title?

Actually that might be the most efficient / simpliest way to fix it. My fix was to move the selector to the second position, after "all stores" but i think your sugesstion is also good
Any idea how i do this? ;)

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20055 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 01:40 PM #9

In the latest version try to edit the following file and change position of this code

{if $select_storefront}            
            {include file="views/storefronts/components/picker/presets.tpl"
                input_name=$storefronts_picker_name
                item_ids=[$runtime.company_data.company_id]
                show_empty_variant=$show_empty_variant
                empty_variant_text=__("all_vendors")
                select_storefront=$select_storefront
                show_all_storefront=$show_all_storefront
            }
        {/if}

Do not forget to clear cache