Db Mismatch With Core File Version

I had a bunch of files accidentally deleted and I was able to restore an old copy of the CS-Cart DB. However even though the front end works fine, the back end is broken I believe due to a mismatch in the database structure. I'm getting,

Unknown column 'cscart_status_descriptions.status_id' in 'on clause' (1054)

SELECT cscart_statuses.*, cscart_status_descriptions.* FROM cscart_statuses LEFT JOIN cscart_status_descriptions ON cscart_status_descriptions.status_id = cscart_statuses.status_id AND cscart_status_descriptions.lang_code = 'en' WHERE 1 AND cscart_statuses.type = 'O'

I suspect if I added the status_id field to the table, it would then error out on some other missing table field.

What are my best options. I don't mind losing old order data but I need to retain all the product information and other settings.

I see restore php files for all the upgraded I did but running the last one gives me an Access Denied (generated by the script not the O/S)

It's an old version, config.php says CS-Cart 4.4.2.

After some more sleuthing, it appears the only DB backup I have is from when I was on version 4.3.10

So either I need to know what updates to perform on the DB structure (if that's even an option) to get from the 4.3.10 version to 4.4.2, or, I need to figure out how to get the core files back to 4.3.10 without losing all my config info.

I see an upg_core zip file for 4.3.10-4.4.1_1

Then 6 upg_core files with the same date for all the interim upgrades to get from 4.3 to 4.4.1

I guess the question is, is there a zip to take me back to 4.3.10 so I can then reapply the upgrades and update the database structure?